ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online SET(M) for ILR - How to enter more than One Savings Account ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tonythebishop
Newly Registered

ILR SET(M) Employment Docs, Online Form, Savings.

Post by tonythebishop » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Hello. My wife applying for ILR using SET(M) soon. I'm settled by virtue of being UK born. I am 90% confident about the process and the documents required, but i have three questions -

A) About the Contract of Employment, and the Letter From Employer : I understand that the Letter confirming my wife's permanent employment needs to be no older than 28 Days from submission of application, but is that also true for the Contract of Employment, given that her contract was created and signed a few years ago when she started in the job. She has remained in the same job since 2018, so is the original contract valid for the application ?

B) A basic one : How long does the online SET(M) form stay OPEN for use in terms of going back to it repeatedly to finish it ?

C) I have looked at the older paper version of SET (M), and in the Savings section of the Financial Requirement, i can only see a reference to THE Savings Account, and only boxes to fill in for ONE account. Is the online version the same as this, and if so what do we do to deal with entering details of a number (4) of savings accounts with different small sums in them ?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR SET(M) Employment Docs, Online Form, Savings.

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:55 pm

A. Contract of emoymwbt is Not required for ilr.

B. Roughly 10 weeks.

C. If your spouse meets the financial requirements, there is no reason to include savings.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tonythebishop
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(M) Employment Docs, Online Form, Savings.

Post by tonythebishop » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi. We will be including Savings, because of the impact of Furlough and Covid on earnings. Has anyone found a way to submit details of more than ONE savings account ? It seems a pretty normal thing for some people to wish to do. Thanks.

tonythebishop
Newly Registered

Online SET(M) for ILR - How to enter more than One Savings Account ?

Post by tonythebishop » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Hi. I have looked at the older paper version of SET (M), and in the Savings section of the Financial Requirement, i can only see a reference to THE Savings Account, and only boxes to fill in for ONE account. Is the online version the same as this, and if so what do we do to deal with entering details of a number (4) of savings accounts with different small sums in them ? I have not opened the online form yet - please could anyone who has filled in the online form comment on my question about savings ? Thanks.