ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photos for fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oov3
Newly Registered
Slovenia

Photos for fiance visa

Post by oov3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:18 pm

My partner and I were planning on applying for fiance visa but we only have like 3 pictures of us and none include other people also pictures were taken on the same day. I have low self esteem and my partner doesn't rush me to do things so that's why we don't have photos. We were basically just enjoying our time together and didn't really bother taking any pictures.. Do you think that this is why our application could be rejected? If so, how many pictures do we need? He visited me 3 times, we spent together about 20 days total. He has another flight booked in July so that will be 7 more days. On top of that, I haven't visited him in the UK so I assume this might be problem as well...

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Photos for fiance visa

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:44 pm

oov3 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:18 pm
My partner and I were planning on applying for fiance visa but we only have like 3 pictures of us and none include other people also pictures were taken on the same day. I have low self esteem and my partner doesn't rush me to do things so that's why we don't have photos. We were basically just enjoying our time together and didn't really bother taking any pictures.. Do you think that this is why our application could be rejected? If so, how many pictures do we need? He visited me 3 times, we spent together about 20 days total. He has another flight booked in July so that will be 7 more days. On top of that, I haven't visited him in the UK so I assume this might be problem as well...
Use the time you have before the application to take more pictures. Note that evidence of subsisting relationship is not solely pictures; tickets/boarding passes when he visited, receipts of gifts, evidence of ongoing contact e.g. telephone records, letters to each other, receipt of gift items, hotel bookings, cinema visits, money transfers etc should be supplied too.
There is no requirement that you should have visited him in UK.