ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E route to ILR - investment evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

georgina3499
China

T1E route to ILR - investment evidence

Post by georgina3499 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for your time. I'm holding t1e visa now (5th year) and preparing my ILR application recently. I got a little bit confused when I was reading the guidance about the ILR points table. It's said "You do not need to provide evidence of this investment if you were awarded points for this investment in your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application." So my understanding is that I don't need to upload the old bank statements, director's loan agreement, etc. documents since my last extension application was successful. But below the points table, there is another paragraph:

"If you are applying for settlement you will need to provide all the necessary documentation to evidence you have met the requirements of the table above. In all cases you should supply the required evidence of investment and job creation set out in the Extension Application section above. "

Do I need to evidence that £200k has been invested and spent already again? Which section should I follow, ILR or extension section?

If I don't need to provide evidence of the investment, may I understanding that I don't need to hand in: director's loan agreement, share certificate, bank statements (showing investment transactions) this time.

Thanks so much in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: T1E route to ILR - investment evidence

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:57 pm

Your understanding is correct.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.