ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa supporting documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zubby007
Member of Standing

Uk spouse application form

Post by zubby007 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:46 pm

Hello everyone, please any idea of the current Uk spouse application form type to apply for my spouse who is currently living outside of the UK to join me in the UK.

NaeemAbbas
Pakistan

Re: Uk spouse application form

Post by NaeemAbbas » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:12 am

Apply online on the home office website. Select the appropriate options when you apply and the spouse visa form will be available to submit online.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Uk spouse application form

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 am

zubby007 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Hello everyone, please any idea of the current Uk spouse application form type to apply for my spouse who is currently living outside of the UK to join me in the UK.
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa will help
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Uk spouse visa supporting documents

Post by zubby007 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello everyone, please guys any idea of the best required supporting documents for my wife UK spouse visa application, obviously she will be applying outside of the UK. Any list of the supporting documents will be much appreciated guys.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk spouse visa supporting documents

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Topics merged!!

Have you read the link that was already provided in June when you posted???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:56 pm
Topics merged!!

Have you read the link that was already provided in June when you posted???
Thanks for getting back, Yes I have but it doesn't say list of any supporting documents to support her application, Could you help out if you have an idea please.

Edwardo
Mood:

Post by Edwardo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:57 am

If the new online visa process follows the same pattern as for our FLR visa, then you will be told very clearly what documents need to be provided as mandatory and voluntary.

They are listed late in the application and again when you book the biometrics appointment - here they include named folders for you to upload to.

Mandatory tend to be the same always - passport pages, proof of financial requirement met, housing proof (deeds, letter from landlord) evidence of address. They also insisted we sign they have the right to check our bank papers (by signed declaration)

I would say just keep filling in the application, the documents needed are explained before you have to pay.