ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Details abt Integra form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

su.harish
Newly Registered

Details abt Integra form

Post by su.harish » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 am

Hi, Can anyone who already applied HSMP Tier 1 will let us know what all the details we need to give in Integra Form. It will helpful for many who are planning to apply in near future. So please share what kind of details we need to mention in Integra form..Thanking in advance.

sandeep.momula
Newly Registered

Post by sandeep.momula » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 am

Integra form will ask your details such as name, passport number, date of birth. And the details of bank, your company and about your college and university. You have to specify full address with phone numbers for each of them above. And mainly the start and end date's of your college.
These are the things as far as i know.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:31 am

Write to VFS. they will send u all the forms including integra.

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Integra Form from VFS Delhi

http://rapidshare.com/files/156778515/V ... m.zip.html

Particular documents needed by VFS Delhi for TIER 1 Genera1:-

1. You are requested to bring two set of photocopies of all the original documents that you are submitting.

2. One set of photocopy of your form once you completely filled it up.

3. Only one set of financial documents is required if you are maintaining the same from outside India. Rest of the documents to be provided in original + photocopy

4. Integra form (PBS).WITH 1 COPY

5. Immediately prior to the date of application, the bank statement should not be older than seven calendar days for the maintenance requirement.

6. Passport copy of front and back page – 2 copies
FOR HSMP PERMIT HOLDER –

1. PLEASE BRING ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH WERE SUBMITTED TO THE HOME OFFICE FOR HSMP APPROVAL. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED IN ORIGINAL + 2 SETS OF PHOTOCOPY (ONLY INDIAN FINANCIALS).
2. FOR UK FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ONLY ONE SET OF DOCUMENTS

parulsingh
Newly Registered

Post by parulsingh » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 pm

cooolz wrote:Integra Form from VFS Delhi

http://rapidshare.com/files/156778515/V ... m.zip.html

Particular documents needed by VFS Delhi for TIER 1 Genera1:-

1. You are requested to bring two set of photocopies of all the original documents that you are submitting.

2. One set of photocopy of your form once you completely filled it up.

3. Only one set of financial documents is required if you are maintaining the same from outside India. Rest of the documents to be provided in original + photocopy

4. Integra form (PBS).WITH 1 COPY

5. Immediately prior to the date of application, the bank statement should not be older than seven calendar days for the maintenance requirement.

6. Passport copy of front and back page – 2 copies
FOR HSMP PERMIT HOLDER –

1. PLEASE BRING ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH WERE SUBMITTED TO THE HOME OFFICE FOR HSMP APPROVAL. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED IN ORIGINAL + 2 SETS OF PHOTOCOPY (ONLY INDIAN FINANCIALS).
2. FOR UK FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ONLY ONE SET OF DOCUMENTS
that was mighty useful, Mr Coooolz.. Thank you for being there.

Tell me - will the integra document be the same if I apply from VFS Mumbai? The document which you have uploaded seems to be that of HSMP(integra) . Do you have a similar Tier 1 document?

ikumar
Newly Registered

Post by ikumar » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi,
Employer details to be provided in the Integra form section B. The statement in the form is "(B)Previous Earnings Assessment -Please provide employment details which were submitted to obtain your HSMP approval"

In my case, I am going to submit all my previous earnings as UK earnings and I am currently working from India of the same company. And I am applying for Tier-1 (gen) highly skilled visa from India.

Do I need to give my UK employer details (or) India employer details? Please note that I have worked for same organisation in UK for 12 months.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kumar.

tier1_king
India

Is the same Integra Form used everywhere in Mumbai/CHennai ?

Post by tier1_king » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Can anyone who has applied from Chennai/Bangalore/Delhi... confirm the integra form posted by 'cooolz' is used in all the places ? i guess so !! ?

If not, does anyone has the Integra form used in Chennai pls ....?

Anyways.. thanks a lot coolz.
From where did you get the softcopy ?