ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received invitation letter from council but not received approval letter yet

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

juma
Newly Registered
Yemen

Received invitation letter from council but not received approval letter yet

Post by juma » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello

I received my local council ceremony invitation appointment (next week) letter and it asks to bring photo ID and approval letter which has not arrived yet, not sure what I can do now?

Thanks

juma
Newly Registered
Yemen

Re: Received invitation letter from council but not received approval letter yet

Post by juma » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello

Can someone kindly have look at this please? Still did not receive the approval letter.

alexdigime
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Received invitation letter from council but not received approval letter yet

Post by alexdigime » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:36 am

My approval email I have found in the Spam folder. It has nothing to do with HO but with your email provider...

magicsign
Italy

Post by magicsign » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:52 am

alexdigime wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:36 am
My approval email I have found in the Spam folder. It has nothing to do with HO but with your email provider...
What was the extension of the sender of your approval email ? Ex: ****@homeoffice...

Thanks