ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for baby born in India

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ajavedhussain3585
Newly Registered

ILR for baby born in India

Post by ajavedhussain3585 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:23 am

Hello Admins,

It would be great if you can help me with the below.

My wife, son and I are on ILR. My wife was pregnant when she travelled to India but couldn't come back due to travel restriction and health issues. My daughter was born in India in July 2021 and I need to apply for the Visa.

Child settlement is the right category as I figured out reading the other post on this gifted portal. Hope that's correct?
I am mainly confused with the application fee whether it is INR 159822 (£1523) or £2389. Could you please suggest?

I believe £2389 is for
Indefinite leave to enter the UK as the dependant of a member of the armed forces under Appendix Armed Forces to the Immigration Rules
which is not suitable for my case?

Thanks a lot in advance for all you time and help.

Regards
Attar

secret.simon

Re: ILR for baby born in India

Post by secret.simon » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:28 am

Your child will have the same UK immigration status as that of the second/less-privileged parent. What is your UK Immigration status and what is the UK Immigration status of your wife?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ajavedhussain3585
Newly Registered

Post by ajavedhussain3585 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:41 am

Myself, my wife and my elder son, all are on ILR.
My main confusion is about the application fee, please if you can suggest on that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:59 pm

The fee is £1523 for a child settlement visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ajavedhussain3585
Newly Registered

Post by ajavedhussain3585 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:15 am

Thanks a lot CR001