ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2008 - Applicatants from India - Timeline

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tamilank
Newly Registered

October 2008 - Applicatants from India - Timeline

Post by tamilank » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi All,

If you have applied for Tier1 Visa in the month of October or end of September, please post your status.

I have applied on 3rd October from Chennai VFS. The status is "You application has been forwarded to the British High Commission on 3rd Oct 2008".

Please post your status.[/quote]

robink
Newly Registered

Post by robink » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 pm

same here..

i applied on 3rd oct from bangalore and still no change in the status.

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 pm

hi .
I applied on 20th october from vfs bangalore.
have spoken to bhc. they said huge backlog applications taking 2 to 3months.
I am really worried as i have come from london just to apply. I need to get back to work by the 15th of nov.

cheers.

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:26 am

Hi,

I called bhc today just to get a rough idea as to how long applications are taking. The person there said it is taking about 4working weeks to process applications. So keep your fingures crossed and hope it actually takes 4working weeks(20days) only.

Cheers

ramgsk

I doubt what they say is as is now

Post by ramgsk » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:49 am

I applied on Sep-15th, still did not get it.
It seems somebody called up from CaseWorker section on Oct-24th to my HR again, our HR got a call on Sep-24th for Integra, the timelines between the two calls is a calendar month, and the status of my application even when I enquired today morning with BHC is 'The decision is pending'.

And if we could see from the forums
www.immigrationboards.com
and also HSMP tracker in www.trackitt.com

We don't see countable number of applications got approved which have been applied after Sep-10, it seems there is a bit more delay than what they are saying.
Anyhow, I am fingers crossed waiting for my application status, BHC guys already told me Integra over, and enquiries from BHC is also over and in the queue of ECO on last Friday, no status change yet.
cheekychick85 wrote:Hi,

I called bhc today just to get a rough idea as to how long applications are taking. The person there said it is taking about 4working weeks to process applications. So keep your fingures crossed and hope it actually takes 4working weeks(20days) only.

Cheers
- Ramgsk

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:11 am

Hi,

I applied on Oct 6, chennai, my HR got called twice too, integra called my HR and myself on 9 oct and last week again my HR got called to verify my details not sure from whom. I spoke to BHC and they said that they have not yet received integra report and will take another 2 weeks.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:32 am

Your case seems to be quite similar to mine, then if that is it, then the second should be from CaseWorker, but since you are saying that Integra report itself has not arrived to BHC, donno what's going on..

Anyways, best of luck.
Mohammed wrote:Hi,

I applied on Oct 6, chennai, my HR got called twice too, integra called my HR and myself on 9 oct and last week again my HR got called to verify my details not sure from whom. I spoke to BHC and they said that they have not yet received integra report and will take another 2 weeks.
- Ramgsk

vinkhub1

Any applicants from delhi?

Post by vinkhub1 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 am

Although, I applied on 10-oct-08 only, I just want to know if any-one who applied in October'08 in Delhi and got through with a visa.

I have mailed BHC twice but no reply so far...

cheekychick85

Re: I doubt what they say is as is now

Post by cheekychick85 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:39 am

ramgsk wrote:I applied on Sep-15th, still did not get it.
It seems somebody called up from CaseWorker section on Oct-24th to my HR again, our HR got a call on Sep-24th for Integra, the timelines between the two calls is a calendar month, and the status of my application even when I enquired today morning with BHC is 'The decision is pending'.

We don't see countable number of applications got approved which have been applied after Sep-10, it seems there is a bit more delay than what they are saying.
Anyhow, I am fingers crossed waiting for my application status, BHC guys already told me Integra over, and enquiries from BHC is also over and in the queue of ECO on last Friday, no status change yet.

Cheers
Hi,

BHC do not call your employers or do any further verification. All the verifications are done by integra. They take 10-15 working days to do their job.

Only after the bhc gets Integras repote they take 2weeks to process your visa. So you too should here something in the second week of november.

The problem is that how much ever we call them or email them they are going to process their visa in their own time.

Sup all we can do is keep our fingures crossed and wait and pray for the best

tamilank
Newly Registered

How to call BHC and what to ask?

Post by tamilank » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 am

Hi,

I applied on 3rd Oct from Chennai.

How to call BHC and what to ask them to know the status?

Thanks,

[quote="Mohammed"]Hi,

I applied on Oct 6, chennai, my HR got called twice too, integra called my HR and myself on 9 oct and last week again my HR got called to verify my details not sure from whom. I spoke to BHC and they said that they have not yet received integra report and will take another 2 weeks.[/quote]

ramgsk

Re: I doubt what they say is as is now

Post by ramgsk » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi,
When the second call came to my HR, she asked them that she already got a call from British High Commission regarding this and that she told them all the details, then the lady on the other side of the phone told our HR that the earlier call was the Integra Screening and that this call is directly from BHC, just after that I mailed BHC about the status, they gave the status as "All enquiries on your application are complete. It is now in the queue of Entry Clearance Officer.."
I just inferred that it could be somebody from CaseWorker section that called her, might be true/might not be, just a reply to the post here to let others know this.

But otherwise waiting for the Visa... fingers crossed :-)

- Thanks
cheekychick85 wrote:
ramgsk wrote:I applied on Sep-15th, still did not get it.

Cheers
Hi,

BHC do not call your employers or do any further verification. All the verifications are done by integra. They take 10-15 working days to do their job.

Only after the bhc gets Integras repote they take 2weeks to process your visa. So you too should here something in the second week of november.

The problem is that how much ever we call them or email them they are going to process their visa in their own time.

Sup all we can do is keep our fingures crossed and wait and pray for the best
- Ramgsk

cheekychick85

Re: How to call BHC and what to ask?

Post by cheekychick85 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 pm

tamilank wrote:Hi,

I applied on 3rd Oct from Chennai.

How to call BHC and what to ask them to know the status?

Thanks,
Mohammed wrote:Hi,

Hi,

You can call BHC chennai on 044 42192310/2308 between 8.30am and 11.30 am. Give them your passport number and ask them for the status of your application. they will advise you

Cheers

mahendra78
Newly Registered

Applied on 23rd Sep 2008 || Tier 1 with HSMP approval letter

Post by mahendra78 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:28 am

I applied on 23rd Sep 2008 with HSMP approval letter in VFS Bangalore

my HR got call twice for verification, one immidiately after I submitted the application & one on 22nd Oct.

On 29th they also received a email from BHC to confirm the details again. BHC still responding with same status of "Decision still pending", not sure how much more time they will take.

any one received VISA who applied in Sep?

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi,

According to what BHC told me when i called them yesterday, They take 2weeks after integra is done. So lets hope you hear something by next weekend atleast.

Cheers.

hsmp100
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp100 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:50 am

aplied on 14th
integra verification - 22 oct may be it started before that
previous HR got tel call - he provided all details
currnent HR - recieved email, but did not replied. After discussion with him, he agreed that he will reply integra email and let me know but no answer and kept the thing hanging despite continuous follow up for two weeks now. when I again asked him and he said he will confirm whether he will do it or not? I think he intends not to verify my details on the name of company policy and all rubish things!! this is going nowhere!! so I have to work out other ways

I have two questions?
What if my current comany HR don't reply to integra email? does integra person make second attempt or cotact me?any experience ? please help

anybody information regarding legal ways of making an employer disclose such detaiils about employee..... I thnk the fair policy can be not to disclose someone's personal details without his or her consent .. and when I have given them consent I think they cannot withhold my details like this.. isn't this unfair and sort of harrassement?

Appreciate your help and suggestions asap pleaese

Thanks

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 am

Hi guys,

I tried calling BHC chennai today. Sat with redail button from 8.30 to 11.30 either the telephone was under conversation or no answer. I dont understand why it is so difficult to speak to someone there.

hsmp100
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp100 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 am

BHC called me back to reply my email for application staus . they said that they cant give status. you have to contact vfs only for the status.

Also integra email is not replied by my current HR, but dont see any follow up or second attempt from integra.
what to do in this case?
thanks

cheekychick85 wrote:Hi guys,

I tried calling BHC chennai today. Sat with redail button from 8.30 to 11.30 either the telephone was under conversation or no answer. I dont understand why it is so difficult to speak to someone there.

cheekychick85

Post by cheekychick85 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi guys,

I called BHC today. They have said my application is in a que and can take 3-4weeks or more. as ques are very long and slow moving.

Im really worried now. But looking at the other timelimes, it has taken many people about 25 to 30working days in total along with integra.

vinkhub1

Re: Any applicants from delhi?

Post by vinkhub1 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 am

I applied on 10-Oct-08 from Delhi. Fresh Tier 1 application.

I received following response from BHC in reply to my email sent a week ago.

"Your case is under process with the immigration officer to ascertain your visa application. It may take another 15-20 days to deal."
vinkhub1 wrote:Although, I applied on 10-oct-08 only, I just want to know if any-one who applied in October'08 in Delhi and got through with a visa.

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Chennai BHC Response

Post by immigrationgb » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 pm

All,

I got this reply from BHC. guys did anyone send the UTR?
If so are they really considering our Request

I'm struggling between the Job & VISA. I can't manage my leave after 23rd Nov. I really not sure the out come of the VISA so no clue what to do.

Still is it worth sending UTR with Tickets..

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am sorry we cannot give you a timeframe for a decision. You are requested to wait for the outcome. Further status e-mails for this passport number may not be responded to.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know the further approximate process time of my application. I have postponed my travel to 23rd Nov.
Please let me know if there is any way of requesting BHC to speed up my application process.

balu1983

hi

Post by balu1983 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:00 pm

EC applied on 21st OCT, 2008.
Applied from : VFS, HYD.
Integra : No idea
BHC status : 10th NOV --> in receipt of integra reports
12th NOV ---> status unchanged "don't know what it means"
Result : waiting..

balu1983

hi

Post by balu1983 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:08 pm

guy's.

Please post your status who applied in OCTOBER....
I don't see anyone's status...kind of scared.....

NvNv

Today i received my passport with Visa Stamp

Post by NvNv » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

Today i received my passport with Visa Stamp

Time lines

Applied :October 15(with HSMP approval letter)
Intergra: No idea
Documents Received :12 November

Thanks to all

immigrationgb
Newly Registered

Re: Today i received my passport with Visa Stamp

Post by immigrationgb » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Hi NvNv,

Congratulations.

From which VFS centre you applied? I applied on 14th Oct but still no updates.

Thanks
Bala
NvNv wrote:Today i received my passport with Visa Stamp

Time lines

Applied :October 15(with HSMP approval letter)
Intergra: No idea
Documents Received :12 November

Thanks to all

pdhinoja
Newly Registered

Post by pdhinoja » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 pm

Applied in 7th October,

Integra checks happens in my office around 12th October

Awaiting..... I have called bombay High commission and they told me that they have shifted the premises so it got delayed by 8-10 days.

Please let me know where to check status (I am checkin in VFS website and it is same all the time)