ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee, British citizen and travel

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faithful1000
Newly Registered

Refugee, British citizen and travel

Post by Faithful1000 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:09 am

Hello there. I have a question to ask please. I live here in UK, originally from Nigeria

I was once an asylum seeker refugee. I was first given 5years as a refugee, after that I have my indefinite leave to remain (Refugee settlement). And now I just had my British passport, a British citizen.

My question is that, can I visit my country (Nigeria) for short holiday to see my family and to take my kids too to know where originally their mum came from. 

Hasan1983
Sudan

Re: Refugee, British citizen and travel

Post by Hasan1983 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:25 am

Faithful1000 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:09 am
Hello there. I have a question to ask please. I live here in UK, originally from Nigeria

I was once an asylum seeker refugee. I was first given 5years as a refugee, after that I have my indefinite leave to remain (Refugee settlement). And now I just had my British passport, a British citizen.

My question is that, can I visit my country (Nigeria) for short holiday to see my family and to take my kids too to know where originally their mum came from. 
YEEEEEEES Bruder, you are free, as long as you are using your British passport, to travel to the country you sought protection from being prosecuted in.