ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application transferred from DMC to VAC one day after biometrics

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

peachbeach
Newly Registered
Russia

Application transferred from DMC to VAC one day after biometrics

Post by peachbeach » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:18 pm

Hi everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Me and my partner submitted our visa application on November 30th (Fiancé, non-priority).
I uploaded our supporting documents thereafter and he went to the visa application centre in Moscow yesterday (December 7th) to submit biometrics.
I received an email from TLS Contact yesterday confirming that our application has been transferred to UKVI.
I checked the TLS Contact "Track My Application" feature today (December 8th) and it is already showing "Application Transferred To VAC" in green.

I have read elsewhere that this means that a decision has been made. Is this possible after only one day? Or is this more likely a system error? Kind of freaking out that it has been sent back after just one day. Surely they could not make a decision either way after just one day?!

One thing that I have noticed is that "Biometric Enrolment Done" is in red while the following steps ("Application Transferred To DMC", "Application Received By DMC" and "Application Transferred To VAC") are in green. Perhaps there was an error with the biometrics?

Any insights or ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks!))

peachbeach
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Application transferred from DMC to VAC one day after biometrics

Post by peachbeach » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Seen a post on Reddit claiming that this is a bug. Can anyone confirm?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Application transferred from DMC to VAC one day after biometrics

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:47 am

peachbeach wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 pm
Seen a post on Reddit claiming that this is a bug. Can anyone confirm?
I don't think it's proper to get information from elsewhere and proceed here to seek its confirmation.
There are times applicants pick up their document and on the tracking page it was yet to be updated yet. You can check it now and find something else changed. Glitches, human delays who
That said, the best confirmation you can get will be from those who operates the site or got the software that is actually affected.
No one one here has said they work for the concerned party so it ends up being speculation.