ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement Scheme Administrative Review

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AgaM
Newly Registered
Poland

EU Settlement Scheme Administrative Review

Post by AgaM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

Is here anyone who is waiting for Administrative Review decision in regards to granted settled status?

My husband is waiting over 12 months now for AR to make the decision against his previously granted pre-settled status. We have sent lots of evidence proving that we had settled relationship before we got married in December 2016 and based on that we wanted to try get the settled status before our marriage reach the period of 5 years.
However, last 7 months we has been absolutely ignored by administrative Review Team, they hasn't respond for any on our emails and last information from them said that we are not priority case.
Anyway, in 3 weeks our marriage will reach the required period of 5 years and my husband will be eligible for settled status finally. And now... because I became naturalised British Citizen 2 months ago, we should apply for his settled status via paper application form. We are aware that the waiting time to process paper application is just crazy, can take 6 months or even longer. The EU Settlement Resolution Centre advised us to do everything to contact Administrative Review and rely on that open case to avoid huge delays if we apply via paper form, also they said we can chase AR and at the same time apply via paper form for a settled status if we wish (we are not sure if this information is correct, I am not sure if should we apply for a settled status while the AR is in progress).
Even if we get the AR decision and our case will be sent for reconsideration by the EU Settlement Scheme, is anyone here have an idea how long it takes to receive the final document confirming settled status?

Just to mention... we are living in UK constantly for over 9 years, as a married couple 5 years. We are working and this is our home.

Is here anyone to advise what should we do to take the fastest way to get settled status for my husband?