ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!PlZ really need ur help regarding PSW DEPENDENT visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhay
Newly Registered

URGENT!!PlZ really need ur help regarding PSW DEPENDENT visa

Post by abhay » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Hi everyone,
M on Tier 1 PSW and now i want to apply for dependent visa of my wife who is india, so that she also can join me here....i have gone thru the website of UK home office and got lots of information but i have some confusion regarding that...so it will be really kind of you if someone can help me in this....m listing my queries below:

1. I m in UK for more than 2 years but my wife has been in India only...so m confused that do i have to show 533 GBP or 1600 GBP for her maintenance funds.

2. can anyone also suggest that in which order my wife should arrange all the documents while making her visa application..

3. I live in a house where 3-4 people live together and share the rent....so i have my tenancy agreement and the landlords letter confirming that i pay 124 GBP as my rent and that there is sufficient space in the house to accomodate my wife....so will this be fine....

4. My wife's name in the passport is her name before mairrage...so the sponsorship letter that i'll write for her will contain her which name- before amirrage or after mairrage- and to whom do i have to address this sponsorship letter....

5. As there is a requirement that my bank statements that i'll sending to my wife should not be more than 7 days old...like if its 8-9 days old then also do they create problem...and do they also count the weekends in these 7 days....

6. Does my visa and passport copies have to be attested by the authorised officers...or can i have them attested in india also.....

my wife is applying for her visa in next week so plz i would be really grateful if someone will help me in solving my queries.... :) [/b]

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: URGENT!!PlZ really need ur help regarding PSW DEPENDENT

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Hey abhay

I am also applying my wife and daugther visa as my dependent under tier 1 general i am also confused about bank statement. i am also wondering the answer of that question
abhay wrote:Hi everyone,
M on Tier 1 PSW and now i want to apply for dependent visa of my wife who is india, so that she also can join me here....i have gone thru the website of UK home office and got lots of information but i have some confusion regarding that...so it will be really kind of you if someone can help me in this....m listing my queries below:

1. I m in UK for more than 2 years but my wife has been in India only...so m confused that do i have to show 533 GBP or 1600 GBP for her maintenance funds.

2. can anyone also suggest that in which order my wife should arrange all the documents while making her visa application..

3. I live in a house where 3-4 people live together and share the rent....so i have my tenancy agreement and the landlords letter confirming that i pay 124 GBP as my rent and that there is sufficient space in the house to accomodate my wife....so will this be fine....

4. My wife's name in the passport is her name before mairrage...so the sponsorship letter that i'll write for her will contain her which name- before amirrage or after mairrage- and to whom do i have to address this sponsorship letter....

5. As there is a requirement that my bank statements that i'll sending to my wife should not be more than 7 days old...like if its 8-9 days old then also do they create problem...and do they also count the weekends in these 7 days....

6. Does my visa and passport copies have to be attested by the authorised officers...or can i have them attested in india also.....

my wife is applying for her visa in next week so plz i would be really grateful if someone will help me in solving my queries.... :) [/b]
AZ