ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing my husband to uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nanu1
Newly Registered

Bringing my husband to uk

Post by Nanu1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:43 pm

Hello all,
New to this platform. If I could have some information please. I am a British citizen and married to Nepalese. I just came back to UK in Nov 2021 and started working since Nov 22. I am aware of the earnings and 6months payslips. But my query is the place I am working the contract is until March 2022. So can I show the payslips for four months from here and remaining 2 months from different work place. I heard it has to be from one company itself. So I am not sure. Please if anyone could clarify it to me. Much obliged 🙏

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Bringing my husband to uk

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:40 pm

Nanu1 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:43 pm
Hello all,
New to this platform. If I could have some information please. I am a British citizen and married to Nepalese. I just came back to UK in Nov 2021 and started working since Nov 22. I am aware of the earnings and 6months payslips. But my query is the place I am working the contract is until March 2022. So can I show the payslips for four months from here and remaining 2 months from different work place. I heard it has to be from one company itself. So I am not sure. Please if anyone could clarify it to me. Much obliged 🙏
Income can be from different employers provided you can show you have been with both for 6 months to qualify under category A or if less than 6 months with either employers, you will need to consider your income under category B.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Nanu1
Newly Registered

Re: Bringing my husband to uk

Post by Nanu1 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:49 pm

Thank you