ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When do I start out screenshots from?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bbfffk
Newly Registered
Mood:
Japan

When do I start out screenshots from?

Post by Bbfffk » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Hi,
I am in the process of applying for the family visa for my husband and I am wondering to prove our relationship how many screenshots should I provide and when should I start them from?
We met online in 2017 and have talked everyday online since. We visited each other plenty of times but have never lived together so we have lots of messages but I am not sure if having screenshots ever month from 2017 is excessive?

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: When do I start out screenshots from?

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:07 am

Bbfffk wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:30 pm
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for the family visa for my husband and I am wondering to prove our relationship how many screenshots should I provide and when should I start them from?
We met online in 2017 and have talked everyday online since. We visited each other plenty of times but have never lived together so we have lots of messages but I am not sure if having screenshots ever month from 2017 is excessive?

Thank you
Sufficient to show the progress of the relationship and that it is subsisting. CW does not require intimate chats, only enough over rhe course of the relationship. A few screenshots per month should suffice.