ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entry for minor for travel after 31st may

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

idonteatanimals
India

Re-entry for minor for travel after 31st may

Post by idonteatanimals » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:50 pm

Can I apply now for re-entry visa for minor? They have stopped re-entry visa for travels upto 31st may 2022, but I want to travel after that, what proof I need to send in order to tell them that I plan to travel after that date ?

Thanks

2022User
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Re-entry for minor for travel after 31st may

Post by 2022User » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:25 pm

I had sent the application along with a cover letter advising this is for travel in Jun but the application was returned As Is advising re-entry isn’t required till end-May. It’s quite strange - either they are going to abolish this or are going to be completely I’ll prepared with the surge in applications resulting in so many of us having to drop or delay the plans. I am planning to resend the application hoping they will read my cover letter!!!

idonteatanimals
India

Re: Re-entry for minor for travel after 31st may

Post by idonteatanimals » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:48 am

2022User wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:25 pm
I had sent the application along with a cover letter advising this is for travel in Jun but the application was returned As Is advising re-entry isn’t required till end-May. It’s quite strange - either they are going to abolish this or are going to be completely I’ll prepared with the surge in applications resulting in so many of us having to drop or delay the plans. I am planning to resend the application hoping they will read my cover letter!!!
It's very strange, because many countries will not allow boarding flight to Ireland without a visa stamp on child's passport. I hope they don't abolish it, if they do, they should allow irp for minors too. I delayed my plans for travel as well due to this.