ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No option for expedited ILR on Set O

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmpeden
Newly Registered
South Africa

No option for expedited ILR on Set O

Post by mmpeden » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:49 pm

I submit my ILR tomorrow. I have been here on an ancestral visa for 5 years. I work at a university and do a lot of international travel. I cannot be without the ability to travel for months. I have saved to pay for the expedited application (5 days). However, when i get to pay option on the online application i am only offered the "standard" payment option and it says i cannot change this once i have chosen it. Have they stopped expedited options? I am sure i saw it there when I started the application a couple of months ago. Anyone know how i can circumvent this issue? Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: No option for expedited ILR on Set O

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:58 pm

Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?
They also might have stopped giving out priority service due to high visa demand for Ukrainian nationals, but not sure if it applies to ILR.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

mmpeden
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by mmpeden » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:52 am

Got one early this morning. Apparently they release them at midnight and they go quickly.

AbiNor
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by AbiNor » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:45 am

Hi. Did you get the super priority option on the application page when selecting payment type before submitting? Do I need to submit the initial application at midnight for best chance to see the option? Please help :)