ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR joint application for 2 different routes

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KomRaj
Newly Registered
India

Global Talent Visa to ILR

Post by KomRaj » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:40 am

Hi there,

I had Tier 2/Skilled worker visa from May 2019-May 2022. In mid-March 2022, I switched my visa to Global Talent Visa. My 3 years minus 28 days will be around 5th April 2022.

Will I be eligible to apply for ILR by early May 2022 and by that time I will have one month of pay slip to demonstrate I have earned money through Global Talent Visa?

Thanking you in anticipation. Regards.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Global Talent Visa to ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:14 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

KomRaj
Newly Registered
India

Post by KomRaj » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:21 am

Many many thanks Zimba.

KomRaj
Newly Registered
India

ILR joint application for 2 different routes

Post by KomRaj » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:01 am

Dear all,
Hi

I am applying for ILR through the accelerated three year route of Global Talent Visa. Can I include my wife's name in the same application who is eligible for ILR through 5 year PBS dependent visa?

The reason I am asking is that when I added her name in the application she is classified as "Set (O) partner" whereas she is not applying through Global Talent Route. In fact her PBS dependent visa is a combination of Tier 4 dependent visa and Tier 2 dependent visa (a total of more than 6 years).

Shouldn't she be applying for ILR through Set (M) or any other route?

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR joint application for 2 different routes

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:05 am

Set O for her. Set M is for a different visa category
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

safdari_peyman
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by safdari_peyman » Wed May 04, 2022 10:46 am

KomRaj wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:40 am
Hi there,

I had Tier 2/Skilled worker visa from May 2019-May 2022. In mid-March 2022, I switched my visa to Global Talent Visa. My 3 years minus 28 days will be around 5th April 2022.

Will I be eligible to apply for ILR by early May 2022 and by that time I will have one month of pay slip to demonstrate I have earned money through Global Talent Visa?

Dear KomRaj
Can you tell us that you were able to apply for the ILR with a one-month income with the global talent visa? I am in a similar situation.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 04, 2022 12:34 pm

safdari_peyman wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:46 am
KomRaj wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:40 am
Hi there,

Dear KomRaj
Can you tell us that you were able to apply for the ILR with a one-month income with the global talent visa? I am in a similar situation.

Thanks
Please do not tag your query on the topic of others. The OP has not visited here for nearly a month.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice