ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

its ok

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hatem_wolf
Newly Registered

its ok

Post by hatem_wolf » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:40 pm

its ok
Last edited by hatem_wolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 pm

An appeal would seem to be your best hope. The ECO obviously won't reconsider.

hatem_wolf
Newly Registered

Post by hatem_wolf » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 pm

:roll:
Last edited by hatem_wolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SKUK
Member of Standing

Post by SKUK » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:14 pm

What is stopping your wife from settling down with you in Egypt?

Does she have a job in the UK?

hatem_wolf
Newly Registered

Post by hatem_wolf » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 pm

:?:
Last edited by hatem_wolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:37 am

Moving to another European country would also mean she would leave her job and her family. :roll:

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:02 am

In my humble opinion, both of these guys can easily settle down in Egypt as the OP already has a respectable job, and if the wife is willing to relocate to a third country, whats stopping her to relocate to Egypt?

I understand the UK has its attractions, but the fact of the matter is, that marriage should not be treated as a business deal or a transfer letter, but a commitment to stay together, wherever it might be.
Skeptic

hatem_wolf
Newly Registered

I need HELP, I'm LOST!

Post by hatem_wolf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:13 pm

:!:
Last edited by hatem_wolf on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Re: I need HELP, I'm LOST!

Post by republique » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:20 pm

hatem_wolf wrote:the judge of immigartion [ AIT ] was also not satisfied with my proofs and took the embassy side...
I prooved the genuinity of that letter from an Egyptian court but still that didn't help!!

I dont know how to proov and sont know what to do and if there any step after AIT we can do ?? to can proov ....:(
:( :( :(
So game over, settle in Egypt or go to another EU country until you can come to the UK

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 pm

I still cant fathom for the life of me, why the OP cannot settle in Egypt with his wife, if according to him, he has a good enough job, and i am sure, his wife would get a pretty decent employment, in Egypt, with her British work experience.

As I said earlier, marriage is a bond to stay together, immaterial of were it might be. Egypt is not a bad place, infact, me and my wife are planning a holiday there soon.
Skeptic

Selphie
Newly Registered

Post by Selphie » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Oh come on guys??
Why should she settle in Egypt shes a British Citizen and has family over here?
They have every right to settle here has a married couple.
Come on show some compassion for godsake :(

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:00 am

Selphie wrote:Oh come on guys??
You'll be saying next that all marriages to British Citizens are genuine....

Selphie
Newly Registered

Post by Selphie » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 am

UKBAbble wrote:
Selphie wrote:Oh come on guys??
You'll be saying next that all marriages to British Citizens are genuine....

Im not qualified to pass judgement on that and i doubt very much you are either???
I just read a post off a guy that seemed genuinely worried and asking for help and nearly everyone telling him and his wife to settle in Egypt, why the hell should they?
Even people who have stayed over here illegally get a fair hearing why shouldnt they it seems they have done nothing wrong and have been in a relationship together for 3 years???

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 am

I agree with Selphie!

Do you know how hard it would be for a British women to settle in Egypt....it is a Muslim country and they could never expect to earn the money they could in the UK.....even with a good job the pay in Egypt is not that great!

I have nothin against living in a Muslim country my husband is also from a muslim country and I love going there....for vacation...but I could never live there full tim....and there is also the children aspect.....I love my children learning Arabic but I would like them to get educated in Ireland! Thats just my personel opinion....I mean why are all these people laving these countries??? There must be a reason? and one of the main reasons is economic.....so why should they just give in and go work/live in Egypt!

Anyway I think the OP should move to another EU country with his wife and then after apply under EU law???

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:53 am

ciaramc wrote:I agree with Selphie!

Do you know how hard it would be for a British women to settle in Egypt....it is a Muslim country and they could never expect to earn the money they could in the UK.....even with a good job the pay in Egypt is not that great!

I have nothin against living in a Muslim country my husband is also from a muslim country and I love going there....for vacation...but I could never live there full tim....and there is also the children aspect.....I love my children learning Arabic but I would like them to get educated in Ireland! Thats just my personel opinion....I mean why are all these people laving these countries??? There must be a reason? and one of the main reasons is economic.....so why should they just give in and go work/live in Egypt!

Anyway I think the OP should move to another EU country with his wife and then after apply under EU law???
Then settle elsewhere in Europe, Immigration doesnt care just not the UK according to the Home Office.