ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECCTIS for Spouse Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sg22
India

ECCTIS for Spouse Visa

Post by sg22 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:04 pm

Dear members,

1. Will my spouse also need ECCTIS certificate in her application as my dependent?
2. Even if it is not required now, does it make sense to get ECCTIS certificate for my wife's degree "now" so that it may help later if she wants to work in UK or if she switches to skilled worker Visa later?

Regards,
SG

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ECCTIS for Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Is there a reason you keep starting a new topic with every single question you have??

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

PBS dependents have NO English requirment that has to be met until they apply for ilr.

Also, you are not applying for a 'spouse visa". Spouse visa is a very specific visa route not related to PBS/skilled worker rules.

You are applying for a PBS dependent visa specifically.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sg22
India

Post by sg22 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:00 am

Thanks CR001 for your understanding and expertise. You are right about the Visa type.

I was creating new topic for new questions. I did not create multiple topics for same question, which is prohibited. Do you mean to say that I should ask new questions in the same topic? If so, I'll do so.

Regards,
SG

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:03 am

Keep all questions about the same application in ONE topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.