ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address but don't have proof residence for new place

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cosmic89
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Change of address but don't have proof residence for new place

Post by cosmic89 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Backrground: Applied Nov 2020 as spouse of Irish citizen. Have received second letter and evetting recently and hopefully approval will be following very soon.

We are moving out of our place in a couple of weeks and moving in with my husband's dad as we figure out our next step whether we buy a place or not. So I will not have a proof of address under my name at this new address.

Has anyone done a change of address without proof of address? Any suggestions or recommendations. I'll email them as well and ask them but just on the off chance someone on here has had a simillar experience.

Thanks.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Change of address but don't have proof residence for new place

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:57 pm

One of the ways - change your address on a bank statement (most banks allow you to do it online I think) and request a paper copy of it, if you wish to obtain proof. Might be better off to put your dad's place if you don't have a certain address for yourself at the moment.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.