ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee declaration form using online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Newly Registered
Mood:
Mozambique

Referee declaration form using online application

Post by 12345678 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:58 pm

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to send the referee declaration form by email attaching my photo , have the referee sign it using an online editor , then email it back to me and i then upload the documents

is there any way to have the referee sign it without sending them the physical copy , as the referee lives far

thanks

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Referee declaration form using online application

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:10 pm

It is no longer necessary. They can scan the signed form and email it to you. You can then upload it to UKVCAS once you submit the application.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Newly Registered
Mood:
Mozambique

Post by 12345678 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm

contorted_svy wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:10 pm
It is no longer necessary. They can scan the signed form and email it to you. You can then upload it to UKVCAS once you submit the application.
attaching a photo is no longer nessccary ? i can just email them the pdf declaration and they can sign it and email it back and i can upload it ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm

12345678 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm
contorted_svy wrote:
attaching a photo is no longer nessccary ? i can just email them the pdf declaration and they can sign it and email it back and i can upload it ?
You must attach your photo to the form. Nothing has changed in this regard.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:58 am

12345678 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:15 pm
contorted_svy wrote:
What a previous poster meant is that it is not necessary to print and physically sign the form. In other words, that the answer to your question is yes, doing everything digitally on a pdf is valid. That's exactly what I said in this post.

I tried it myself twice and had no issue.

CR001 Is referring to the picture, which is still a requirement (but which you can do digitally on the pdf).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.