ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Grounds of Refusal??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ireallywish09

General Grounds of Refusal??

Post by ireallywish09 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi,

My TIER 1 VISA was declined due to the supporting document for Maintenance Funds being unappropriate. But it was also mentioned that "Your application has also been considered for General grounds for Refusal". Can you please share what this means. Beneath this statement, "Not Applicable" was also mentioned....

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

I think it means that the refusal was due to Maintenance (funds) only. The General grounds (320-324) were not applicable.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

piyush123

Re: General Grounds of Refusal??

Post by piyush123 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 am

Hi ireallywish09,

Very sorry to hear that ur visa got rejected. can u please share what supporting documents have u provided for maintenance funds?

Thanks.
ireallywish09 wrote:Hi,

My TIER 1 VISA was declined due to the supporting document for Maintenance Funds being unappropriate. But it was also mentioned that "Your application has also been considered for General grounds for Refusal". Can you please share what this means. Beneath this statement, "Not Applicable" was also mentioned....