ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student dependat to Skilled worker

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Shreakh
Sri Lanka

Student dependat to Skilled worker

Post by Shreakh » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:48 am

I've been living in the UK since Feb 2022 on a student dependant visa and the visa in expiring in next November. Got a job offer with a sponsorshop for health care worker. What are the documents needed to apply for the visa when applying from inside the UK ?

My spouse who is the student (has completed the studies by now) and the dependant child also wish to apply to me my dependants at the same time of my application. What are the documents required for them ?

Thanks.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Student dependat to Skilled worker

Post by manci » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:02 pm

Anon123B
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Anon123B » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:03 pm

Hi Shreakh,

I hope you have the answer to your question about switching your own visa and the required documents for that.

Regarding the question about your partner and child please see the following link - https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... ir%20visa)

Shreakh
Sri Lanka

Post by Shreakh » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:52 am

Since I'm applying from inside the UK, don't I need to provide police clearance certificate from my home country (+ from any other countries I have lived within the last 10 years) though my job is in the health and care sector?