ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Sales jobs in UK?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ankan.naik
Newly Registered

IT Sales jobs in UK?

Post by ankan.naik » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi I posses a PSW work visa for UK till Jan 2011. I have almost 4 yrs exp in IT industry with more than 2 years in IT Inside Sales. I am looking for opportunities in IT Sales in UK. I browsed through different UK jobsites on Internet and found that there are plenty of jobs posted. But are there jobs for real? Will it be a wise idea to travel to UK to look for a job seeing the current slowdown? Please someone advise.

Has anyone got any idea about sales jobs in UK?

Regards,
Ankan

ghulbhai

Post by ghulbhai » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm

i too find 1000s of developer jobs - but not real jobs.

they are resume collection jobs... to collect your resumes and keep them ready.

:cry:

dont fall for them please.

custodian

Post by custodian » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 am

I too have found a chunk of IT Sales and in some cases technical pre-sales jobs.

I wouldn't know if they are real ones of fake. I am reaching UK on the 15th of Feb 09... will soon find out how genuine they are. I hope they are real ones.

ankan.naik
Newly Registered

Post by ankan.naik » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm

thanks for ur reply..can u pls send me ur coorinates to ankan.naik@gmail.com...wld like to be in touch with u