ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (Tier 1) extension under JR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi,

I have a quick question. I am in 1+3 category and I need to apply for extension (2dn extension to complete 5 years) in a few days.

As, I have initially received my HSMP visa in Janurary 2005, so I qualify to apply under old rules (under JR). I have nearly collected all the documents, but unfortunately, last week, I lost my original HSMP approval letter and the first extension letter.

Do I HAVE to send the original HSMP approval letter and the first extension letter along with my FLR application. It is not mentioned as "required" documents in the FLR guide.

Reply from people who have recently extended (under JR or 1+3 category) will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Post by 1971 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

Hi,

You dont need to submit them bcos HO has the details and can always refer to their own copies.

But make sure you use the correct form and meet other JR requirements.

I wish you the best.

Cheers.

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Many thanks for your reply.

One more question, do I need to send photocopies of all the documents that I am sending?

thanks again.