ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HSMP_Kal
Newly Registered

HSMP - Tier 1 extension

Post by HSMP_Kal » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello Everybody,

My two year HSMP visa expires on 27th March 2009. Is it OK if I apply between 15 and 20th of this month.

Could somebody let me know if its late, I am waiting for my bank statements which I am expecting to receive between 15 and 20 of this month.

Many Thanks
HSMP_Kal

pakuk
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP - Tier 1 extension

Post by pakuk » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

HSMP_Kal wrote:Hello Everybody,

My two year HSMP visa expires on 27th March 2009. Is it OK if I apply between 15 and 20th of this month.

Could somebody let me know if its late, I am waiting for my bank statements which I am expecting to receive between 15 and 20 of this month.

Many Thanks
HSMP_Kal
This is fine.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 pm

That should be fine. As you will have noted, the general guideline for extension is submitting your application between 4-6 weeks before the date of expiry on your existing leave to remain.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm

As per the Extension Guidelines it is 5 weeks. Below is the extract from the guideline

When should I apply?
It is important that applicants make an application for further leave to remain before his/her current leave expires. However applicants should, wherever possible, make their application no more than five weeks in advance of the expiry of his/her current leave.