ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension - Need Help Urgently

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashishtalr
Newly Registered

Extension - Need Help Urgently

Post by ashishtalr » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:01 pm

I had recieved the HSMP approval on 02nd February 2007 and my HSMP Visa expires on 21st March 2009.

I am applying for extension, can you please provide me with application form version/reference number so that i am sure that i am using the correct application form?

Current i have following form APPLICATION FOR AN INITIAL GRANT OF LEAVE (SWITCHING) OR AN EXTENSION OF LEAVE UNDER TIER 1 (GENERAL) MAIN APPLICANT ( Version 11/2008 )

Secondly, do i need to submit seperate application form for my spouse who is an dependant? Atleast thats what above main application form says?

Appreciate your inputs

Regards
Ash

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Extension - Need Help Urgently

Post by T_mahmood » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:05 pm

hey you have made this query on three threads....

'TRIPLICATE'
ashishtalr wrote:I had recieved the HSMP approval on 02nd February 2007 and my HSMP Visa expires on 21st March 2009.

I am applying for extension, can you please provide me with application form version/reference number so that i am sure that i am using the correct application form?

Current i have following form APPLICATION FOR AN INITIAL GRANT OF LEAVE (SWITCHING) OR AN EXTENSION OF LEAVE UNDER TIER 1 (GENERAL) MAIN APPLICANT ( Version 11/2008 )

Secondly, do i need to submit seperate application form for my spouse who is an dependant? Atleast thats what above main application form says?

Appreciate your inputs

Regards
Ash
Thinking low is crime....

ashishtalr
Newly Registered

Post by ashishtalr » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Just show the urgency :-) apologies mate, can you please answer?

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 am

Ashishtlr,

I am also using the same form as not other form(version 11/08) is available on BIA website. Also you would need to apply for dependent on separate form (pbsdependantapplication.pdf version 11/08).

Hope senior members would correct if I am wrong.

ashishtalr
Newly Registered

Post by ashishtalr » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Thanks mate. I guess we are fine. All the best for your application.

jjkumar_73

HSMP Extension - Should Dependents need separate application

Post by jjkumar_73 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Guys,

I am also having the same doubt, when we apply for HSMP extension into Tier1 General now do we need to apply seperate applicaton for the dependent ? (Even though we apply all together).

Becuase in the Tier1 (Gen) application in Page 26, (Section F. Dependant Details) they have mentioned,

"Please ensure a separate application form is completed for each dependant. "

What do they mean by that ?

Is one application for enough or it has to be seperate for dependents ?

Many thanks guys,
Jay

ChetanOjha

Re: HSMP Extension - Should Dependents need separate applica

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 pm

You need to use separate form for each dependent.
jjkumar_73 wrote:Guys,

I am also having the same doubt, when we apply for HSMP extension into Tier1 General now do we need to apply seperate applicaton for the dependent ? (Even though we apply all together).

Becuase in the Tier1 (Gen) application in Page 26, (Section F. Dependant Details) they have mentioned,

"Please ensure a separate application form is completed for each dependant. "

What do they mean by that ?

Is one application for enough or it has to be seperate for dependents ?

Many thanks guys,
Jay

jjkumar_73

HSMP Visa extension before 4 months of actual visa expiry

Post by jjkumar_73 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi chetanojha,

Many thanks for the reply....

Do you know anything about if we can apply for HSMP visa extension.... 4 months before actualy expiry date ?

Thanks,
Jay

ChetanOjha

Re: HSMP Visa extension before 4 months of actual visa expir

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:30 am

Actually, few of my colleagues inquired the same question with HO. They wanted to apply for extension before rule changes.HO replied to them saying they can apply anytime before the current leave to remain expires. The person inquired has got 1 year in his current visa.

So I think i can inferred that yiou can apply before 4 months as well. Best way is to send an email inquiry to HO at UKBApublicenquiries@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk and attached their reply with your application.
jjkumar_73 wrote:Hi chetanojha,

Many thanks for the reply....

Do you know anything about if we can apply for HSMP visa extension.... 4 months before actualy expiry date ?

Thanks,
Jay