ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

freei_007

CCL Appeal Hearings

Post by freei_007 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 pm

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi,
Any information about CCL hearings. when hearings are gonna start.
I was also CCL Student.
Good Luck for All CCL Students.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 am

Hi,
My friend told me about one hearing of CCl that HO could not show evidence
during trial that's why judge calls an other date.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:20 pm

freei_007 wrote:Hi,
  • r u sure about the news? because by the provisions of the procedures rules, the tribunal shall not adjourn the hearing unless it is satisfied the appeal cannot otherwise be justly determined.

I think hearing date is the final date for determination i mean result of outcome. so no way for another date.

thanks

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 pm

picolla wrote:
  • r u sure about the news? because by the provisions of the procedures rules, the tribunal shall not adjourn the hearing unless it is satisfied the appeal cannot otherwise be justly determined.

I think hearing date is the final date for determination i mean result of outcome. so no way for another date.

thanks
An adjournment is very possible if the immigration judge believes they cannot give a fair judgement and with the CCL case, no judge would want to set a wrong precedent which is detrimental to the many cases that will be coming thru the system soon.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm

ffffffffff
kd
djjhf
Last edited by picolla on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 pm

[for those who are genuine
I am going to draw a line to this long awaiting drama in this week.
I am being fed up with this hue and cry. win or loose no matter but end of stress.

And one more thing for all

There is a new college named LONDON SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES in the CCL presmises.

I don't understand how come a new college being established when ccl case is pending. ok forget about ccl.

how govt. agencies allow one more college to run so early when these colleges are risking students. In one more thread i said in UK open a college is like open a grocery shop. no criteria, no requiremetns nothing.

I think there should be statutory warning in HO website mentioning college name like one in cigarette packet stating that studying this college might be dangerous to your career and life.

By this message you won't find any genuine students in those colleges.

any way all the best.]

I am agree with you.this is the mistake of HO. now who is suffer? we are suffering.now there is an other college. this is a pure mistake of HO and now they are blaming on us. any how now time to think how ATI thinks?
tomorrow suppose oxford uni will be close that time anyone can say subjected course are not offered by uni. So, at the end this rule will be apply Might is Right.
my friend Wish you best of luck.
[/quote]

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Diokpa wrote:
picolla wrote:

thanks
An adjournment is very possible if the immigration judge believes they cannot give a fair judgement and with the CCL case, no judge would want to set a wrong precedent which is detrimental to the many cases that will be coming thru the system soon.
Yes you are right.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

freei_007 wrote:[for those who are genuine
I am going to draw a line to this long awaiting drama in this week.
I am being fed up with this hue and cry. win or loose no matter but end of stress.

And one more thing for all

There is a new college named LONDON SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES in the CCL presmises.

I don't understand how come a new college being established when ccl case is pending. ok forget about ccl.

how govt. agencies allow one more college to run so early when these colleges are risking students. In one more thread i said in UK open a college is like open a grocery shop. no criteria, no requiremetns nothing.

I think there should be statutory warning in HO website mentioning college name like one in cigarette packet stating that studying this college might be dangerous to your career and life.

By this message you won't find any genuine students in those colleges.

any way all the best.]

I am agree with you.this is the mistake of HO. now who is suffer? we are suffering.now there is an other college. this is a pure mistake of HO and now they are blaming on us. any how now time to think how ATI thinks?
tomorrow suppose oxford uni will be close that time anyone can say subjected course are not offered by uni. So, at the end this rule will be apply Might is Right.
my friend Wish you best of luck.
[/quote]

How is it that a student buying a qualification is now the fault of the HO? How can you compare Oxford to CCL? You give me jokes man. No one told CCL students to go buy qualifications and you had a choice there, it was not given to you under duress or anything of that sort. Quit whinning and do things the right way. As much as we are all here to give support, I don't think blaming the HO for your dishonesty will help you!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:42 pm

How is it that a student buying a qualification is now the fault of the HO? How can you compare Oxford to CCL? You give me jokes man. No one told CCL students to go buy qualifications and you had a choice there, it was not given to you under duress or anything of that sort. Quit whinning and do things the right way. As much as we are all here to give support, I don't think blaming the HO for your dishonesty will help you![/quote]
  • For your kind information
    there are genuine students who studied there. now they are suffering because of greedy, selfish authorities.

This college was in listed bodies list. That means this was offering good teaching and degree.

who put them on listed bodies. me, you obviously not.

and you always taking about buying qualifications..luv ..luv...
    don't put them everybody in one line.

suppose in your family, you are bad person. that doesn't mean that everybody is bad. all fingers are not alike.

don't brand everybody dodger.

let me say to you one tale.........

a pios man is going to church for praying. he notices one more guy is coming along with him. this pious man is thinking he is pious as well and going to temple for praying.

But the guy coming along with this pious man, he is going to church for stealing. and he is thinking that this guy also going to temple for stealing.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Very funny, u got jokes. Am sure you can prove there were many students, too bad your administrators didn't think so. And when I talked about buying qualifications, never said you did it but then if you think you have been put in that group then so be it. They were selling bogus and worthless qualifications, and that overshadows any legit thing they were doing there. If you have their qualification, it is not worth more than a piece of paper. Am sure you all that claim to have studied there knew about this but u continued studying there, well don't blame the HO...blame yourself for not doing the right thing when you had the time to!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:36 pm

this argument will never end. From your point of view you are right and vice versa. [/code]

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 pm

picolla wrote:this argument will never end. From your point of view you are right and vice versa. [/code]
I am not claiming to be right, but blaming the HO for your woes won't help you. Taking responsibility for your actions would be a good start for you. Case closed, I won't be contributing anymore to this discussion.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:24 am

Diokpa wrote:
picolla wrote:this argument will never end. From your point of view you are right and vice versa. [/code]
I am not claiming to be right, but blaming the HO for your woes won't help you. Taking responsibility for your actions would be a good start for you. Case closed, I won't be contributing anymore to this discussion.
You are right this is never ending topic but who was selling qualification management of of the college as you said, it's mean they were misusing their powers Am i right? Who gave them power.

i heard that within a week judgment is coming of some cases.

It's my wish that all CCL Students shall win the cases against HO.
Because legally they are right, they fallow legal procedure..
Best of luck all CCL Students.

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

hope so u all won.you all are innocents.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 am

Hi,
Please advice me at the hearing date should i appear in front of judge or it would be batter that my lawyer represent me that's it.

I will appreciate honest reply's.
Thanx

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 am

Please advice me at the hearing date should i appear in front of judge or it would be batter that my lawyer represent me that's it.

I will appreciate honest reply's.
Thanx
If you got a 'qualification' from CCL then you'll be better off getting a lawyer but u'll still need to appear on that day though. Good immigration lawyers know all the complexities involved with the law and can prepare a case for you especially one so complicated.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 am

If HO guy didn't turn up what dose it mean?anyone know who is the most foumas lawyer in london who is taking CCL cases most?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 am

freei_007 wrote:If HO guy didn't turn up what dose it mean?anyone know who is the most foumas lawyer in london who is taking CCL cases most?
It only means they were short staffed.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Diokpa wrote:
freei_007 wrote:If HO guy didn't turn up what dose it mean?anyone know who is the most foumas lawyer in london who is taking CCL cases most?
It only means they were short staffed.
or may be they are sure that they are losing so why they spend money.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Diokpa be honest what do you think about Hearing results? because you are doing very close study.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Honestly, I don't have a clue but I think anyone who didn't attend lectures and bought a piece of paper will be in dream land if they actually think they have a chance at winning at appeal.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:16 am

Diokpa wrote:Honestly, I don't have a clue but I think anyone who didn't attend lectures and bought a piece of paper will be in dream land if they actually think they have a chance at winning at appeal.
Thanx for your answer.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

Hi, i send my appeal at 12 feb. but still i am waiting for my hearing date. what should i do now. you don't think guys it is long time?

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 am

"Jacqui Smith announced three significant changes to support British workers and to be more selective about the migrants coming to the United Kingdom from outside the EEA. From 1 April the Government will:

â– strengthen the resident labour market test for tier 2 skilled jobs so that employers must advertise jobs to resident workers through JobCentre Plus before they can bring in a worker from outside Europe;
â– use each shortage occupation list to trigger skills reviews that focus on up-skilling resident workers for these occupations, which will make the United Kingdom less dependent on migration for the future; and
■tighten new criteria against which highly skilled migrants seeking entry to the United Kingdom are judged, by raising the qualifications and salary required for tier 1 (General) of the PBS to a Master's degree and a minimum salary of £20,000. "

This is what they r actually gonna do and i cant c anywhere written Post Study Work visa ...this is about Tier 1(general) so this excludes other three categories of tier 1 including Post Study Work visa ....so stop lissening 2 rumors and kindly if u just use sum common sense and regularly chek the website of HO then u will remain updated bout these things instead of lisenning and believing 2 wat others say !