ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Desparate for advice.....pls!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

babyflo
Newly Registered

Desparate for advice.....pls!!!

Post by babyflo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 pm

my cousin is a nurse here and had WP for 5 years granted Feb 2005. She resigned from the nursing home she is working around March 2008 last year and move to another care home with the same job. She worked in that nursing home for almost 6 months but she is worried already that her new WP is not yet arrive or she is not sure if the current employer applied for a new WP for her.

So, she ring her previous employer if she can go back to work again with them and since they are really desparate for staff they welcome her again despite what she did. When she resign from her original work they didn't call the HO to cancell her visa. As far as the nursing home concern she is working legally with them.

In 2010 she is going to apply for her ILR, do you think what problem she might encounter or is there any problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Sounds like she's buggered it to me.

Maybe she could go back and the HO non the wiser but i dunno if they'd want to see payslips at ILR-time - a whole year of payslips from the no-WP place, hmmm, I dunno...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

netacct

Post by netacct » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:14 am

You need P60 for the whole 5 year. Could be problem for her as well as her employer as she started working without the new WP approval...Its not allowed...

krishna186

Post by krishna186 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 am

For ILR , Do we need to produce all teh five years P60's ? Or only for ther period since the last time you had a visa extension or change of type of work visa for example from WP to TIER 1 ?

Also my employer provides me with a soft copy of P60 ? Would that suffice for ILR ?

Regards,