ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am Getting married with my Divorcy ILR wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bharat100
Newly Registered

I am Getting married with my Divorcy ILR wife

Post by bharat100 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 am

Hello All,

I am Bharat from india. I am about to get married in 19/4/09.

My wife has taken divorce in Jan-2009 in UK and she has ILR since 2004.

So, please tell me, if she calling me at UK after marriage then what type of questions or problem i have to face, or by giving visa interview can i get VISA on marriage base?

And if possible the please let me know the procedure till getting visa.
Means needed docs, needed proofs etc.

And how much cash i have to show in bank (which we can say Healthy Balance), so they (Interviewer) can impresse
d?

Please g
ive me i
dea

[/b]

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 pm

sorry most of this is not clear but i assume:

1. You are already divorced

2. You are here on work visa

3. You want to know how you can stay here permanently know that yr ILR holder has left you?

Is that correct!

bharat100
Newly Registered

Post by bharat100 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:53 am

impactcrew wrote:sorry most of this is not clear but i assume:

1. You are already divorced

2. You are here on work visa

3. You want to know how you can stay here permanently know that yr ILR holder has left you?

Is that correct!

Okey let me do it more clear..

She get married at UK in 2002, and got ILR in 2004 and doing job.

Due to certain reason she has taken divorce from his husband in this January 2009.

And she came to india for marriage.

She offered me for the marrieage and that’s why we are getting married in 19 april 2009.

……………………….

Now please suggest me from my such query sir

Thank you

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 am

Ok Bharat i think i understand what you are saying:

1. She initially got married in 2002, she now has ILR for the uk and holds an indian/british passport???? She is working full time etc.

2. She got divorced from her original husband who she married in 2002 in UK/India? (Please clarify) - Did she get ILR because of her previous husband?

3. She know wants to marry you and bring you to the uk.

Is that correct?

bharat100
Newly Registered

Post by bharat100 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 am

impactcrew wrote:Ok Bharat i think i understand what you are saying:

1. She initially got married in 2002, she now has ILR for the uk and holds an indian/british passport???? She is working full time etc.

2. She got divorced from her original husband who she married in 2002 in UK/India? (Please clarify) - Did she get ILR because of her previous husband?

Is that correct?

Hello

(1) That’s correct, she initially got married in 2002, she has ILR in 2004 and have indian passport.

In her passport there is her father’s name as gardian ( instead of her husband ). Now she is planning to Get british passport after our mrg so at last my ( husband name can come ) name will be come.

She has fulltime job at UK.

(2) She got divorced (in 2009) from her original husband who she married in 2002 in UK (at UK she got married).

She got ILR by getting married with her previous Husband. Because her husband was citizen of UK.

She got ILR in 2004, and she got divorce in Jan-2009. So there is enough duration between ILR year and divorce year. (Am I right ?)

(3) And she want to marry with me and want to call at UK as a husband.

bharat100
Newly Registered

Post by bharat100 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 am

impactcrew wrote:Ok Bharat i think i understand what you are saying:

Is that correct?

pls suggest me

lesley15

Post by lesley15 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:51 am

Does she have her decree absolute from the courts ?without that she can't re-marry anyone.

bharat100
Newly Registered

Post by bharat100 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:55 am

lesley15 wrote:Does she have her decree absolute from the courts ?without that she can't re-marry anyone.
Hello,

Ya she has decree from court. In fact she has inquired all the thing, that whether she can marry or not. she has a lawyer at UK who giving advise.