ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing Application - questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wf
Member of Standing

Withdrawing Application - questions

Post by wf » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 am

I want to withdraw my Tier 1 application as I provided some information which could be portrayed as deception.

I understand this is done by faxing the BHC, do I need to provide a reason and will the application be subject to any further scrutiny, or will it just be returned as is (unprocessed AFAIK).

Also this may sound like a stupid question, but does the 10 year ban apply to all travel to the UK, including where no previous entry clearance is required (ie: visit visa for commonwealth citizen).

Thanks
Last edited by wf on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

ChetanOjha

Re: Withdrawing Application - questions

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 am

You application should be returned without any scrutiny.

If you banned from travelling to UK, it will be for types of entry.
wf wrote:I want to withdraw my Tier 1 application as I provided some information which could be portrayed as deception.

I understand this is done by faxing the BHC, do I need to provide a reason and will the application be subject to any further scrutiny, or will it just be returned as is (unprocessed AFAIK).

Also this may sound like a stupid question, but does the 10 year ban apply to all travel to the UK, including where no previous entry clearance is required (ie: visit visa for commonwealth citizen).

Thanks

sashi

Post by sashi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 am

How long it takes if any one withdraw their applications? i.e. how many days it takes once we fax the request