ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

applicant09
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by applicant09 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm

hi everyone !

i have a question about my spouse visa.
i applied for spouse visa in march 2009 for the first time after getting married in feb. i am on student visa. i sent all documents which was required in november 2008 FLRM form like my bank statements, payslips, lease letter , gas and electricty bills BT bill university letter that i am studying wife bank statement and her one payslip as well.

i done a mistake and forgot to fill one section and they sent me form back abnd give me 28 days to resend them again. should i send the form to address which is on return envelope ?

the form is changed and i thought i ll get everything by mid of may so i have given notice to landlord ... should i send documents from this address or should i send it from my new address which is in london. i have 22 days here. all documents i have at this address.
please please ! i need an advice what to do and where from send the docs. should i fill the form in the same way which i have filled in march ?
any advice will be helpful for me...
thanks for ur kind help in advance.
regards
applicant.

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

anybody there ?

please i need help.
as i think i have done another mistake. FLR(M) one section is filled incorrectly.
did anybody got visa form back twice ? or anybody filled form incorrectly but they granted visa or HO ask for explaination?

i ll appreciate reply from anyone. what to do in above cicumstances ?

should i send them a letter and the correct page or should i phone HO or should i wait for reference ?

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 pm

If they've sent back you back the form and all your documents, your application will have been deemed as invalid. Check if it says this on the letter you received from them. In which case you need to submit the full updated FLRM to the same address shown on the application form. Which should be UKBA, FLR(M), PO Box 495.. Durham..blah blah etc if memory serves me right.
Oh, the drama...!

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:53 am

they send me all documents back and a reason why they sent me back all the documents.

i sent it back documents again on 7th of may FLR(M) april 2009 form.

i didnt sent it to durham because on letter it was mentioned you have 28 days if you not able to send your docuements again then we will arrange payments cheque to you. it was written that send the documents on the reverse of the envelope.

the address was sheffield something. i didnt get any reply or reference number yet. dont know wat to do.
how long should i wait.

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Sat May 30, 2009 5:28 pm

13 weeks. At least.

Are you saying they sent you a return envelope for your application?
Oh, the drama...!

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm

hi jei2 !
it wasnt a return envelope. it was an address on the envelope.

in address it was mentioned that you should send your documents back on this address which is shown back of this letter.

i forgot to mention one thing which is:

after finding out that i have done mistake again. next day i sent a letter explaining what i have done ! i filled that age correctly and sent it by recorded delivery. given them information that i have applied and after checking this i found mistake so accept my aplology and consider this letter and the correct page. is that helpful or not ?

address was something
CPU WORKFLOW
sheffield
p.o box xxxx
S3 8XX

i sent documents to that as mentioned in the letter. sorry i have forget the address

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:39 pm

hi all

i was waiting for long but not received anything from home office. last week they sent me my money back and also sent documents on special delivery.

i have received the check but still waiting for documents. i ll see what they have decided on my case.

is it possible now to apply in PEO office croydon or glasgow ?

i am on student visa and doing my master i have moved from glasgow to london ...if i work more then 80 hours a month and apply for spouse visa in PEO will it effect ?
i have also a question university in another city stay in another city but my exams or over now

please help me guys... your help can sort out my tension.

regards

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:44 am

anybody there ?
why i am not getting replies !

i have seen most people get replies...

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am

Urs is a very particular situation, chances are no-one knows the answer.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 am

applicant09 wrote:anybody there ?
why i am not getting replies !

i have seen most people get replies...
Maybe it's time to engage a solicitor to help you out of your predicament? :idea:

morkelkey
Newly Registered

Post by morkelkey » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 am

I have a question about a spouse visa to the UK? I am married to a British Citizen, she has a stable job in the software field. Unfortunately I am worried because i think it might effect me getting my visa. I wanted to know if anyone knows if its going to cause hardship for me to obtain my Visa to go to the UK with my wife. No and I would say I don't drive or have any licence if asked, you can only drive on your US license for the first year anyway.

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Maybe it's time to engage a solicitor to help you out of your predicament? :idea:[/quote]

thanks for reply... i dont know which solicitor to hire ? anyone in london can give me solicitor names which are not expensive because i cant afford expensive one at the moment.

before doing that i need to get my documents which seem lost between home office and royal mail..

they sent a parcel which was on a recorded deliver but didnt get it yet. so dont know was it my documents or something else ?

applicant09
Newly Registered

Post by applicant09 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 pm

thanks for the help from all i appreciate it alot...
i traced down my documents and applied in PEO croydon
spouse visa granted smoothly with no problem last year