ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how many more months we need to wait???

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

koil

how many more months we need to wait???

Post by koil » Wed May 06, 2009 11:12 pm

so many peoples are waiting and me waiting since last year october now 7months waiting for passport dont know how many more weeks or months need to wait just praying GOD pls hepl everyone and me pls pls pls

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu May 07, 2009 11:15 am

koil, did u recently phone UKBA?what did they say?

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 11:44 am

2 weeks before they said further extend check................what should i do where can i go what can i do nothing ha .....................................................................................................................................................its really killing like a poison

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 am

which number did u ring?thanks

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 11:50 am

08706067766 any news about our college pls update sadhu pls thanks

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 pm

its been 7 months no answer if i speak with solicitor give homeoffice a letter or if i complain by telephone or if i speak with my local m.p guys what u think it goona effect application technically?????????????what should we do helpless life stuck need help GOD pls pls pls pls answer any news pls update nkhan sadhu kissmemissme kashi

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm

You could go to your MP or write to UKBA. If there is a reason that your case is on hold then it may not make any difference. You may get a bit more information however.

OBC - I take it that is "Oxford Business College"

http://www.oxfordbusinesscollege.net/

You did an unaccredited internally awarded qualification. The college is based in Oxford, you live in London. How was the commute, or did you live in Oxford at the time? I wonder if that is reflected in your bank statements that you sent.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Just noticed, yet another University of Sunderland top up college. They must hand those out like smarties.

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

paperpusher we came from our backhome to england for study do u know how long does it take to go there my back home 11 hours so if i want to study anywhere i can i do it this my human right and u know oxford how long from london for your kind information it takes only 45 min from paddington by national rail first u will get slough and then reading and then oxford u got it my mate dont ever ask me like that question

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu May 07, 2009 10:46 pm

45 minutes, that is strange, most trains take around an hour or more. That is not counting getting to Paddington & then getting to the college at the other end. Expensive too, just checked, £46 return if you travel outwards at peak time. Do that a couple of times a week & it will soon add up. If you didn't have to travel at peak times, maybe you had to go more than twice a week. In any case, still expensive.

I am just being cynical. Too many news reports recently of scams.

It is your choice to travel to Oxford to study, it is just very odd and a bit hard on the pocket to commute that far as a student. As I said, perhaps your travels are reflected in your bank statements.

I take it you did get an unrecognised, unaccredited, internally awarded certificate.

It isn't me you have to persuade anyway.

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm

guys,the frustration of waiting for about 7 months is understandable as my room mate is going through the same.There may be further delays for oct-nov applications as the latest gurkha veterans' fiasco is the jaw breaking blow for the authorities and HO has to deal with it before the end of this month.
There is no need to trust any sensational claims made by certain members and absoulutely no need to tell anyone how did you commute to the college and which soap you used while bathing.It is better to prepare yourself financially for the worst outcome,if there is one rather than getting worried when nothing has happened so far.

kashi

Post by kashi » Fri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

PaperPusher wrote: I take it you did get an unrecognised, unaccredited, internally awarded certificate.

Unrecognised=College recognised by DFES and thus the courses are all recognised as required by old rules in Oct/Nov 08.
Unacredited=College and courses recognised by BAC as required by old rules in Oct/Nov 08.
Internally awarded= Old rules accept internally awarded certificates otherwise no college diplomas/certificates would have been issued PSW. People who applied before 31st March 09 (have got and) will get PSW on internally awarded qualifications as long as college was recognised by DFES and BAC.

Hope this will help improve ur pathetic info. about this issue and you will not utter such poisonous rubbish for people who are already tensed n punished for no obvious reason and now hav 2 put up wid a jerk lyk u as well.

Cheers
Last edited by kashi on Fri May 08, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kashi

Post by kashi » Fri May 08, 2009 4:13 pm

PaperPusher wrote:45 minutes, that is strange, most trains take around an hour or more. That is not counting getting to Paddington & then getting to the college at the other end. Expensive too, just checked, £46 return if you travel outwards at peak time. Do that a couple of times a week & it will soon add up. If you didn't have to travel at peak times, maybe you had to go more than twice a week. In any case, still expensive.
What are u trying to prove baby? While studying in london in 2006/07 i met ppl who use to come from reading and use to do a travel of 2 hour per side to get to East london Uni.? U get discounts for young person travel card.
Secondly the courses we r discussing here r only 3/6 months duration. Rewards=2 year PSW. Ask your small incompetent brain if it is worth going far to a nice college or not?

Please don't ask your mom when and what date u were born? If by mistake or js carelessly she js said 915 pm and on medical records it showed 930 pm then a person like u might start thinking u r not her son. >>ref. 45 min/1hr. Yes it does take 1 hour/50 mins depending on no. of stops. And yes it does show on bank statement if u have paid by card. AND I am sure u must have already considered the possibility of students travelling by car so it won't show on their statements even if they are travelling from london. I agree with pankaj that we don't need to prove our innocense to a jerk lyk u but I js can't see my frndz or me being bogged down by a bully.

Hope this helps

Cheers

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by kashi on Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koil

Post by koil » Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 pm

kshi thanks brother for your dawn the wicket shot may be paperpusher is a ..........................i dont wanna say but i suppose to say thanks for your answer kashi brother ...any news pls update brother kashi ....brother in hands.......

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri May 08, 2009 9:17 pm

koil -- don't worry.we all will receive the visa soon.why don't u check ur pm?

koil

Post by koil » Sat May 09, 2009 11:19 pm

one and only one can do something for us in this matter and he is our almighty GOD..GOD pls help pls pls pls this is unbearable how long need to wait pls bless me pls pls GOD ..................................any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan, kissmemissme thanks again..

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sun May 10, 2009 7:44 am

koil wrote:one and only one can do something for us in this matter and he is our almighty GOD..GOD pls help pls pls pls this is unbearable how long need to wait pls bless me pls pls GOD ..................................any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan, kissmemissme thanks again..
Only thing I know that decision has been made a long time ago.For some reason HO is not releasing the pasport.They obviously has decided whom they will grant visa.The person who got refused from OBC in April,his refusal letter was printed on 9th of Feb,2009.So why HO sent his passport after two months of decision!!!!!!

One more case HO lost passport of someone.Once they did find it and just issued a valid visa straightaway.Whereas the person was continuously told waiting for consideration.Very funny.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 pm

sadhu wrote:
koil wrote:one and only one can do something for us in this matter and he is our almighty GOD..GOD pls help pls pls pls this is unbearable how long need to wait pls bless me pls pls GOD ..................................any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan, kissmemissme thanks again..
Only thing I know that decision has been made a long time ago.For some reason HO is not releasing the pasport.They obviously has decided whom they will grant visa.The person who got refused from OBC in April,his refusal letter was printed on 9th of Feb,2009.So why HO sent his passport after two months of decision!!!!!!

One more case HO lost passport of someone.Once they did find it and just issued a valid visa straightaway.Whereas the person was continuously told waiting for consideration.Very funny.
U r rite fella... cant really predict whats cooking..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================