ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Concerned about Earning Power

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sunshinegess
Newly Registered

Concerned about Earning Power

Post by sunshinegess » Fri May 15, 2009 12:13 am

Hi all, I am a bit worried about my Tier 1 visa application, going a bit nuts with it I hope I am not the only one. The worst part is that I am trying to do this from Panama not an easy task. My question for you guys is if anyone can help.

If I dont have long term work experience, since I have being in and out schools all this time getting financial support from my father and scholarships, can I use that information as part of my earnings?. Can my dad claim on my behave, stating that he was the person giving me financial support in that case my earning will be from him.

I dont know about you all, but even though I read and read the uk border website a 100 times there is always more question. I really dont want to be refused for something silly. I will appreciate all your help or advise.. !

Thank you guys !!

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 am

No. I can't see the the home office buying that.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Concerned about Earning Power

Post by yasa » Fri May 15, 2009 1:47 am

sunshinegess wrote:Hi all, I am a bit worried about my Tier 1 visa application, going a bit nuts with it I hope I am not the only one. The worst part is that I am trying to do this from Panama not an easy task. My question for you guys is if anyone can help.

If I dont have long term work experience, since I have being in and out schools all this time getting financial support from my father and scholarships, can I use that information as part of my earnings?. Can my dad claim on my behave, stating that he was the person giving me financial support in that case my earning will be from him.

I dont know about you all, but even though I read and read the uk border website a 100 times there is always more question. I really dont want to be refused for something silly. I will appreciate all your help or advise.. !

Thank you guys !!
It should be the earnings made by u... not from your sponsor or someone else...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================