ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To make strong the visa appication

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bbharat10
Newly Registered

To make strong the visa appication

Post by bbharat10 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

Hello all,

My wife is in UK (Has ILR).

Now i am about to put-up my visa application, for sattlement visa.

As i know lightly that, such documents should be attached with appli.
Like.................

1. My wife sponser letter, Bank statement, accomodation, etc
Wife's employer letter, Wife's 6 month pay slips
2, My Wife's Absolute decree certificate ( Bcz she has taken divorce )
3. Airtell , skype, vodafone statements of calls -
4. sample of emails
5, Cards and letters that we've sent each other
6, Pictures of our registry wedding
7, pictures and passport stamps of holiday together that brochure of where we stayed.

-----------

Please tell, how much she would show (From UK ) bank balance to make strong file??

1, And i am applying for india for satellement visa, so what what docs i need to submit ?

2, I need to show bank balance ? if yes then how much should i show for strong application ?

3, My job letter and pay slip is important to show ? Should i submit my current company's details ?

And please suggest, if any thing is remaining.

Am request to suggest ASAP, bcz in the end of this month i have to submitt my application to visa office.

Thank you

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri May 15, 2009 6:51 am

Dont forget copies of your wifes passport, as well as the marriage certificate.

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Where finances are concerned i have known individuals who have got loads in their accounts and others who where on job seekers allowance (UK Benefit).

Just advise her to submit a true picture of finances and ease case is supposed to be determined on its own merits!

All of the things you have listed are good, but always look for more that may be individual to your case!
???REUNITED???

bbharat10
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by bbharat10 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:10 am

prettypolitical wrote:Where finances are concerned i have known individuals who have got loads in their accounts and others who where on job seekers allowance (UK Benefit).

Just advise her to submit a true picture of finances and ease case is supposed to be determined on its own merits!

All of the things you have listed are good, but always look for more that may be individual to your case!

Hy..

Thank you very much for support

gg234

Re: Thank you

Post by gg234 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 am

List of documents

1. Passport (valid for at least 6 months with available 'visa' pages)
2. VAF 4a.(Visa Application Form)
3. 2 recent coloured photos-: 45mm x 35mm against a white background with contrast coloured clothes. No Polaroid's & no matt finish photos.
4. SPONSERSHIP UNDERTAKING FORM for your wife and baby (download from here http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ponsorform)
5. A letter from official sponsor.
6. Evidence of relationship to the family member in the UK e.g. marriage or birth certificate (original)
7. Passport photocopy & immigration status (valid visa page) of the person in the UK with entry & exit stamps to & from the UK.
8. Detailed evidence of employment in the UK.
9. Letter from the Dept of Works & Pensions (if relevant).
10. Updated and detailed last 6 months itemized bank transactions of sponsor.
11. P-60 of sponsor, (3 years) if applicable.
12. Last 6 months pay-slips of sponsor.
13. Any other evidence of applicant's or spx's savings.
14. Evidence to show whether the accommodation provided in UK is owned outright by spx or mortgaged or leased.
15. A Property Inspection Report relating to this accommodation.(This is very important)
16. Evidence of communication e.g. letters, e-mails, cards, phone bills etc.
17. Wedding photographs,all your family together photos (you,your wife and baby)

1Cool You also need to send your council tax bills,electricity bills,water bills

19) You can prepare your monthly budget plan like incomings and ougoings including for your baby

bbharat10
Newly Registered

Re: Thank you

Post by bbharat10 » Mon May 18, 2009 3:03 am

gg234 wrote:List of documents

1. Passport (valid for at least 6 months with available 'visa' pages)
2. VAF 4a.(Visa Application Form)
3. 2 recent coloured photos-: 45mm x 35mm against a white background with contrast coloured clothes. No Polaroid's & no matt finish photos.
4. SPONSERSHIP UNDERTAKING FORM for your wife and baby (download from here http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ponsorform)
5. A letter from official sponsor.
6. Evidence of relationship to the family member in the UK e.g. marriage or birth certificate (original)
7. Passport photocopy & immigration status (valid visa page) of the person in the UK with entry & exit stamps to & from the UK.
8. Detailed evidence of employment in the UK.
9. Letter from the Dept of Works & Pensions (if relevant).
10. Updated and detailed last 6 months itemized bank transactions of sponsor.
11. P-60 of sponsor, (3 years) if applicable.
12. Last 6 months pay-slips of sponsor.
13. Any other evidence of applicant's or spx's savings.
14. Evidence to show whether the accommodation provided in UK is owned outright by spx or mortgaged or leased.
15. A Property Inspection Report relating to this accommodation.(This is very important)
16. Evidence of communication e.g. letters, e-mails, cards, phone bills etc.
17. Wedding photographs,all your family together photos (you,your wife and baby)

1Cool You also need to send your council tax bills,electricity bills,water bills

19) You can prepare your monthly budget plan like incomings and ougoings including for your baby
Hmm yea...

most of thing i have collected.

1, Actually my wife has PART TIME job. so it will effect on file ? or not ????

2, And she have changed many job, so she has not P-60, so what to do please suggest.

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:49 pm

bbharat10,

Assuming that your wife is 21 or over...?
Oh, the drama...!

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:50 pm

And of course yourself..?
Oh, the drama...!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm

1, Actually my wife has PART TIME job. so it will effect on file ? or not ????

2, And she have changed many job, so she has not P-60, so what to do please suggest.
I think you might have some problem,now you have stated above.

The ECO will be asking himself, is the sponsors earnings enough to support you both.......on a part time job, I doubt it.

The fact your wife has had many jobs indicates that for some reason or other she doesnt seem to last long in one job, and the ECO will want to know why.

I think you may have some problems, but you never know. I have seen worse than your application suceed.

Good luck 2u

carlabeach

Post by carlabeach » Mon May 18, 2009 10:14 pm

sponsership undertaking form i never hear about that, first time i find out about form. is it important ?