ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOW ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tosachinpatel

NOW ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING

Post by tosachinpatel » Fri May 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Dear members.....

Now i think this is the time that we should think something....

AS UKBA doesnt look in any mood to give Proper answer....or same as our colleges....but in between this ..we are weasting our time..and Future.....They are holding our passport for almost 6 monts...

Wht they are thinking...if they dont want to Give VISA..then should send our Passport beck.and if they really want to give us VISA...then what is the meaning to holding up to this much time......

SEE IF WE ALL SLEEP LIKE THIS AND WE DONT DO ANYTHING...THEY PEOPLE BELIVE THAT WE ARE ALSO INVOLVE IN THIS THINGS....SO NOW WE SHOULD MAKE SOMETHING NOTICEABLE TO UKBA......

PLZ FRIENDS....THIS IS NOT ENOUGHT IS MORE THEN ENOUGH.....

PLZ REPLY AND BE BOLD TO GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION......

koil

Post by koil » Fri May 15, 2009 10:29 pm

i dont wanna say anything just want to cry and cry man why i applied for p.s.w ????7months i dont wanna say anything my fu......ing life

hamid84
Member of Standing

Post by hamid84 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

My wife applied in Jan 09 and still waiting... 5 months have passed.

Home Office.. :evil: You are not that bad but please don't play games.
Arrived UK in Dec 2000, Received ILR Oct 2008, Citizenship Approved March 2016.

tosachinpatel

Yes Guys...

Post by tosachinpatel » Sat May 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes guys....

see this happening with everyone....so make some unity....and think something on this matter like..protest..or rally or any kind request to them....

zee40294

Post by zee40294 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:19 pm

YES I AM WITH YOU GUYS WAITING SINCE 7 MONTHS I GOT 2 DEPENDENT IS WELL .

cheryl99

Here are some avenues you can try

Post by cheryl99 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi guys,

I am sorry to hear of your situation. There are other avenues to get answers from UKBA, such as your MP and even there may be organisations that advocate for a fairer immigration system. If you do a bit of research maybe you can get some better answers through these avenues.

I asked my MP for some assistance and they were invaluable at least in terms of getting me information, because they do have caseworkers in their teams that liaise with the HO.

All you need to do is contact them and see whether they are willing to help you.

All the best

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Arrange someting in front of parliment so the media can see you guys and put some pressure on government to do something about it... Its a free world and if u do efforts collectively then its gonna be fruitfull...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

tosachinpatel

YEs

Post by tosachinpatel » Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm

YES guys.....

That is what i am thinking..so as so many people.....

PROTEST.....we can raise our voice....

i am ready to come with this thing...we can try ...in proper way...we dont want hurt anyone...we just need to raise our voice.....

make unity guys....

Hertford1

Re: YEs

Post by Hertford1 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:39 pm

I APPLIED IN OCTOBER STILL I AM WAITTING MAN......

tOschinpatel IS RIGHT.........

wE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING........

tosachinpatel

bring this to noticable to all

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 am

Guys....

BRing this movement noticeable to whole who has applied for PSW and still waiting.......

make them reply to here...and we can do something....

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 am

I applied in oct,2008.I am still waiting.Everytime I phone they answer waiting for consideration, waiting for further consideration, waiting for further check.I believe extended check should not take 7 months.HO has been providing us with an ambiguous response over the telephone for last 7 months.Moreover, the application is for 2 years visa.It is not for the PR or indefinite leave to remain. HO is intentionally harrasing applicants.

As I have mentioned before someone got rejection from a college.His refusal letter was signed and printed on 9th of Feb,2009 whereas he received the passport end of April.This suggests that decision has already been made.Caseworkers have been advised not to release anyone's passport. What about sending email to panorama@bbc.co.uk?

Thanks.

tosachinpatel

Is he?

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Ohh..

well that could be the case as well....may be they dont want to do anything......

you have mention email address is he for bbc??....

if it is then we should do something....where is otheguys.....make this movemnet more strong and sure in some way...

i also heard abt the Protest at TRAFLGER SQAURE....IF IT IS COME TO KNW THEN WE SHOULD GO THIER...AND ALSO DO SOMETHING IN FRONT OF WESTMINISTER.....

Kool
Newly Registered

Re: Is he?

Post by Kool » Mon May 18, 2009 3:07 pm

tosachinpatel wrote:Ohh..

well that could be the case as well....may be they dont want to do anything......

if it is then we should do something....where is otheguys.....make this movemnet more strong and sure in some way...

i also heard abt the Protest at TRAFLGER SQAURE....IF IT IS COME TO KNW THEN WE SHOULD GO THIER...AND ALSO DO SOMETHING IN FRONT OF WESTMINISTER.....
check this link.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

very useful link kool dude..

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Kool wrote:
tosachinpatel wrote:Ohh..

check this link.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/
Very useful link.Thank you.I was looking for if anyone has already created a petition.Ican't find.If anyone has created any petition here please inform I will sign.Regards.

Hertford1

Post by Hertford1 » Mon May 18, 2009 7:07 pm

very useful link.........tHANKS

sadhu i checked all no one created....

Need to creat....it

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm

No one pays any attention to those petitions. They are the preserve of the green pen brigade, the paranoid, ranters about "Nu labour" and the desperate. They just make people feel better, because they feel like they are being listened to. Honestly a petition called "Arm all SIA licenced security guards" and "ban all loudspeakers", join them if you want.

Go and see your MP instead.

ahmadthd
Newly Registered

Truth is that there should be => 500 signatures

Post by ahmadthd » Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 am

jethvar

Re: Truth is that there should be => 500 signatures

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

ahmadthd wrote:Visit this please http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/steps
Guys..........

Do 1 thing, make the complaint by writing n by email, as it works, i hv made the complained and they hv send me reply saying that we r checking frm the third party, alll the standard check has been done, as i m waiting since 24nov.

I have received the reply after 2 weeks from my complain and nw its 2nd week going on from the letter I hv received frm them.......

hope will work for other, as this people r not fair on us as we r waiting since last 6 to 7 months

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Tue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

jethvar wrote:
Guys..........

Do 1 thing, make the complaint by writing n by email, as it works, i hv made the complained and they hv send me reply saying that we r checking frm the third party, alll the standard check has been done, as i m waiting since 24nov.

I have received the reply after 2 weeks from my complain and nw its 2nd week going on from the letter I hv received frm them.......

hope will work for other, as this people r not fair on us as we r waiting since last 6 to 7 months
Hello i have already sent fax on last Monday in this number 01142076362 and 01142072906.I haven't had any response yet.In addition, I have lodge a complain over the telephone in this no.01142072966.This number has told me they will get back to me in 20 days.Please inform me how HO does contact with the applicants? Do they send fax or send letter to home address?Regards.

kashi

Post by kashi » Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 pm

jethvar wrote:

Can u tell me the email address plz. I need to do it 2. Enough is enough.

Secondly did HO reply to you via email or did they send u a letter at your home address?

I have already talk to the college director. He confirmed to me that I have been varified and they can't tell home office to process the applications promptly as this is out of their jurisdictions. Now what does Home office want. Just tell me. I will show u the proof of every facing thing. My assignments n everything else is with college. Just facing call them and they will give it to u. Its as simple as that. If there are any doubts then just tell me atleast.

Cheers

kashi

Post by kashi » Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm

sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote: This number has told me they will get back to me in 20 days.
Has it been 20 days already? When did u call em?

Cheers

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm

sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote:
Guys..........

Hello i have already sent fax on last Monday in this number 01142076362 and 01142072906.I haven't had any response yet.In addition, I have lodge a complain over the telephone in this no.01142072966.This number has told me they will get back to me in 20 days.Please inform me how HO does contact with the applicants? Do they send fax or send letter to home address?Regards.
Hi Sadhu

yes u r right that they says, will give answer in 20days but u will get it soon on be4 20days, they will send u letter by post!!!!!!!!!

I m in just waiting next step from them

To
ashokpmeena

I have applied through LIC

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 8:22 pm

kashi wrote:
jethvar wrote:

Can u tell me the email address plz. I need to do it 2. Enough is enough.

Secondly did HO reply to you via email or did they send u a letter at your home address?

I have already talk to the college director. He confirmed to me that I have been varified and they can't tell home office to process the applications promptly as this is out of their jurisdictions. Now what does Home office want. Just tell me. I will show u the proof of every facing thing. My assignments n everything else is with college. Just facing call them and they will give it to u. Its as simple as that. If there are any doubts then just tell me atleast.

Cheers
Hi the email address for them is NEYHCustomerSE@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

yes u r right, as same here, me waiting from last nov, but at my college they haven't heard from HO, but i dont knw if they want to call then its only 10min job and they take such a long time................ i m pissed off too

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm

kashi wrote:
sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote: This number has told me they will get back to me in 20 days.
Has it been 20 days already? When did u call em?

Cheers
Nah I have send them an email and letter by post