ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cl

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

geoatleo

cl

Post by geoatleo » Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm

:oops: :P :x
Last edited by geoatleo on Tue May 26, 2009 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Thanks geoatleo,
This is the most logical/informative comment made by anyone on the
forum in recent days.

atul.kundra1982

Re: FUTURE OF CCL STUDENTS

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm

geoatleo wrote:hi fellows i m fawad iqbal,recently won the case against home office ,even home office went for reconsderation,but senior judge slapped them again,
according to my research on ccl cases,more than 1000 applications are put on hold,it is expected that in first week of june they will be a common decsion,wat will be the decision who knows,but i had spoken to one of solicitors in this case and he gave the following comments,
there are going to be 3 judges, and around 2-3 barristers from both side representing home office and students,
home office has only one strong point,more than 2600 pgd students applied for psw from aug2008 to nov 2008.which is immpossible according to the college capacity,the witness statement is rubbish ,incomplete ,home office reprsenters found difficult to defend there own documentation,
on the other hand the barristers for ccl students, are confident that atleast in this case the tribunal will have to consider HUMAN RIGHTS factor as well, becuase in ccl cases the judges are confused on immigration matters and are in a very tough situation ,if they refuse theses 2600 students ,still they will go further in 'house of lords'and at the end of the day. home office is only one party and on the other hand 2600 students,and they are students not' war criminals' who are asking only for only 2 year extension, so the tribunal has no other choice left,because in this country human rights some times dominate the immigration rules,
any way best of luck to all ccl victims,just keep ur cool,by the help of 'ALLAH 'u will hear a good news,my email is fadi_iqbal@hotmail.com
if u need any help let me know, thanks :D
wot about the other thousand of students who applied through other colleges around UK they are waiting as well since last 8 months without decision?

khurramuk
Newly Registered

Post by khurramuk » Tue May 19, 2009 4:58 pm

hi guys,
thats good for ccl students, but please tell me if you can about my case of lcmit, i am refused because of diploma, does any one know any good solicitor who can put my case to tribunal, my case was igs to psw extension.plz plz plz plz i m worried.thanks.waiting for your reply.....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue May 19, 2009 6:36 pm

khurramuk

You should be worried, it appears you used a piece of paper that you did no work for. Appeal if you like but I cannot see how a solicitor can save you from the consequences of doing that. If you did study there contact your college and get evidence and clarification from the college about why they said you didn't study there. You could then use that to appeal. You will have a time limit to make an appeal.

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Tue May 19, 2009 7:17 pm

PaperPusher wrote: If you did study there contact your college and get evidence and clarification from the college about why they said you didn't study there. You could then use that to appeal. You will have a time limit to make an appeal.
Agreed 100 million times with Paperpusher. Mr KhuramUK have u contacted ur college? What did they say? If ur college is not verifying u then I would advice u not to waste ur money on appeals.

Cheers

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Wed May 20, 2009 10:30 am

:D thanks for updating us. I hope AIT will decide in favour of CCL students.

Good Luck to All students.

[/quote]

morrisnigel
Newly Registered

CCL

Post by morrisnigel » Tue May 26, 2009 8:59 am

Hi,

Urgently need to contact a lawyer/students involved in test case at Taylor House regarding CCL.

This is very important issue that needs to be debated.

Nigel Morris
BBC London
0207-208-9216

armleys
Newly Registered

Post by armleys » Thu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Please friends be careful do not contact these journalists, their objectives and ambitions are very clear (Ref: Timeonline and BBC Reporting), we don’t need to proof anything to them; we will present everything in court. It’s the matter of our career and life.

I hope all of you are mature enough !!!!!