ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBIA has not responded since I won at the AIT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jtwungg
Newly Registered

UKBIA has not responded since I won at the AIT

Post by jtwungg » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Since the AIT judge ruled in my favour I have not received any communication from the Home office, its been just over 8 weeks since the judgement but no response, my solicitor is on holiday out of the UK and its really taking long.

What other ways apart from the MP and calling the HO can I use to contact them, thank you.

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 am

1. Confirm with the AIT that the UKBA has not launched an appeal (ring the AIT customer service number and give your appeal reference number)
2. If not, contact your POU and find out why it is taking so long and ask whether your file has been sent to the AIU. As soon as your file reaches the AIU, you will be sent a letter asking for photographs and your passport.
3. If your file has in fact been forwarded to the AIU, contact AIU and find out when they are going to send you a confirmation letter and request for documents.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 am

Sorry to se admn barriers by HO

I would like to know how much time took for AIT from date of submission of appeal

thanks

jtwungg
Newly Registered

Post by jtwungg » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:Sorry to se admn barriers by HO

I would like to know how much time took for AIT from date of submission of appeal

thanks
Sushil, my application to the AIT for a hearing was through a lawyer, I was given 4 weeks b4 the hearing, the judge had to carry out a judicial review of my case in writing which he did within 4 days after the hearing. To date it is more than 9 weeks since the HO received my positive outcome but they have done nothing to return my passport with the necessary endorsements. ofcourse they did not appeal coz they have to do it within 5 days on receiving the judgement. Hope this will help you.

KESESE
Newly Registered

Post by KESESE » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 am

I THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO LAUNCH A COMPLAINT THRU THEIR COMPLIANTS PROEDURES
THANKS THAT WILL SURELY
I SEEN IT WORKS