ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

awaiting consideration means = They know nothing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

overdraft
Newly Registered

awaiting consideration means = They know nothing

Post by overdraft » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi guys

I applied for Tier on 20th March with one dependent from UK, after two months and calling HO on several times, the only answer was awaiting consideration all the time , Phoned HO this morning and the answer was awaiting consideration, Phoned them in the afternoon and the answer was my passport was dispatched on 23rd May, but i never received it and after 7 days it went back to HO this morning, Because they never gave me the reference number to track my post and when they did gave me, it was too late, And they only sent my passport where as my wife's passport is still under consideration, PLease guys any advise on this what should i do now or has this happened to someone before , where they kept dependents passport and sent the main applicant's passport back.............

and Where as the passport was dispatched on 23rd...and i rang them this morning and they said its awaiting further consideration, they just say this to everyone who rang them ,,,,,,my case is an example

wf
Member of Standing

Re: awaiting consideration means = They know nothing

Post by wf » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 am

overdraft wrote: PLease guys any advise on this what should i do now
stop ringing them, you're wasting your money.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: awaiting consideration means = They know nothing

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

overdraft wrote:Hi guys

I applied for Tier on 20th March with one dependent from UK, after two months and calling HO on several times, the only answer was awaiting consideration all the time , Phoned HO this morning and the answer was awaiting consideration, Phoned them in the afternoon and the answer was my passport was dispatched on 23rd May, but i never received it and after 7 days it went back to HO this morning, Because they never gave me the reference number to track my post and when they did gave me, it was too late, And they only sent my passport where as my wife's passport is still under consideration, PLease guys any advise on this what should i do now or has this happened to someone before , where they kept dependents passport and sent the main applicant's passport back.............

and Where as the passport was dispatched on 23rd...and i rang them this morning and they said its awaiting further consideration, they just say this to everyone who rang them ,,,,,,my case is an example
If they kept on giving u the same answer then y u calling them again again and again... The ppl on the phone know nothing mate.... its better to wait unless u got enough money to spend on your phone calls..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================