ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police complain and naturalisation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Police complain and naturalisation

Post by gainvidya » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Sorry need a urgent advise.

My wife went to collect my daughter from her school as usual. But today as she was going home she was met with a mother of another kid same class as my daughter who started swearing and abusing at my wife. This was probably for a minor issue couple of weeks ago between her and my kid. She started sswearing that she would get her husband involved using lot of time f** word etc.

My question was
>as my wife is very very upset so should I suggest ger to complain this to a local police station?
>Will this all in anyways effect our naturalisation which is due early next year?

Advise will be much appreciated.
Last edited by gainvidya on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

munisa

Re: Police complain and naturalisation

Post by munisa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

gainvidya wrote:Sorry need a urgent advise.

My wife went to collect my daughter from her school as usual. But today as she was going home she was met with a mother of another kid same class as my daughter who started swearing and abusing at my wife. This was probably for a minor issue couple of weeks ago between her and my kid. She started sswearing that would would get her husband involved using lot of time f** word etc.

My question was
>as my wife is very very upset so should I suggest ger to complain this to a local police station?
>Will this all in anyways effect our naturalisation which is due early next year?

I would suggest you keep off police corridors if there was no physical contact between ur wife and the other woman. The reason I say this is because if she complains, the police might want to hear the other side of the story from that woman. This could lead to both of them being 'cautioned' if the altercation was in public view. A 'Police Caution' is a sort of criminal record and might count in her naturalisation, though it doesnt affect ILR.
A Good Opportunity never occurs twice!

chrismorray
Newly Registered

Re: Police complain and naturalisation

Post by chrismorray » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm

munisa wrote:
gainvidya wrote:Sorry need a urgent advise.

My wife went to collect my daughter from her school as usual. But today as she was going home she was met with a mother of another kid same class as my daughter who started swearing and abusing at my wife. This was probably for a minor issue couple of weeks ago between her and my kid. She started sswearing that would would get her husband involved using lot of time f** word etc.

My question was

I would suggest you keep off police corridors if there was no physical contact between ur wife and the other woman. The reason I say this is because if she complains, the police might want to hear the other side of the story from that woman. This could lead to both of them being 'cautioned' if the altercation was in public view. A 'Police Caution' is a sort of criminal record and might count in her naturalisation, though it doesnt affect ILR.
Munisa,

John,

Could you kindly have a look at my post as well please and advise me what to do? Your kind help will be highlty appreciated mate. My post link is :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=40804