ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW DEPENDENT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

m_z

PSW DEPENDENT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN

Post by m_z » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 pm

HI THERE PEOPLE,
JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU GUY'S IF SOME1 HAS APPLIED FOR A VISA UNDER POST STUDY WORK (DEPENDENT) CATAGORY AND HOW LONG R THEY TAKING TO PROCESS IT FROM PAKISTAN.

REGARDS,
MH

m_z

Post by m_z » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 am

61 views but no advice looks like no1 is coming to uk from pakistan as PSW dependent these days very sad...

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 am

m_z wrote:61 views but no advice looks like no1 is coming to uk from pakistan as PSW dependent these days very sad...

Dont be sad, my wife applied for same visa from India and it took her 5 working days to get it. The passport came to our home on 6th day via post. It should be simillar in Pakistan.

m_z

Post by m_z » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

thanx brov for ur encouragement but unfortunately in pakistan they are that quick as i have submitted my application on 15th of june.
well am still hope inshallah we get it back soon just do dua for me plz.
thanx
m_z

moto

Post by moto » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm

m_z wrote:thanx brov for ur encouragement but unfortunately in pakistan they are that quick as i have submitted my application on 15th of june.
thanx
m_z
hi,
i am goingt to apply for my wife visa as psw dependent from pakistan so can you please list the documents you have submit that will be realy helpfull for me. any SAMPLE of the letters you submit please, you can email me if you wish at pardesi_04@yahoo.co.uk.
looking forward to hearing from you.
thanks

m_z

Post by m_z » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:00 pm

hi there,
i am having a bit of problem with my pc it's not letting me change or copy any text from the file so i can not send u the sponsor letter at the moment but as soon as it's sorted i will send it to you by the way u can get sample letters by the searching this forum as well.
anyway let me tell you about the docs i submitted with my application...

1: (3) months bank statements maintaing £533 for the whole 3 months in the account (£533 if u have lived in the uk for more than 2 years other wise it's different)
2: lerrter from the employer
3: NI cards copy
4: p60 if u have1
5: 3 months payslips
6: tenancy agreement and the letter from the landlord or the agent that the place ur living in is big enough for 2 ppl
7:marriage certificate original and the attested english copy from notary public
8:recent and wedding photographs
9:phone or mobile bills
10: sponsorship declaration(sponsor letter)
11: T.B certificate
last but not the least fully filled application form with a photograph and passport
i hope this will help u to get an idea of the documents u need but i will still suggest u to consult with some other ppl as well.
good luck my friend

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

m_z wrote:thanx brov for ur encouragement but unfortunately in pakistan they are that quick as i have submitted my application on 15th of june.
thanx
m_z
Hi m_z,
I am also on PSW and i am going to married in Pakistan in the first week of august, i am still in UK and will go around second week of july, my question is regading jerry, how long will jerry take just to submit application and also about medicle appointment how long it will take to get an appoitment for medicle. i will apply from islamabad, from which city have you applied ?

can we get an appointment for medicle and jerry without passport ? because i have to get new ID card and Passport for my wife with my surname which is only possible after nikah (which is going to happen in 1st week of august) If its possible than we can book an appointmnet now a days before nikah and when marriage happens than the date will come and we can submit our papers without losing whole month, just waiting for ID card and Passport.

Regards Soody

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Sorry about the jerry's (gerry) spelling :):):):):)
i mix Gerry with Jerry Springer :):):)

m_z

Post by m_z » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 am

hi soody,

first of all i applied from mirpur as it is the taking less time than all other vac's anyway but u have to have a passport before u can book any type of appointment because ur they passport number for the T.B certificate infact they check it there in the office and gerry's also need passport number to book an appointment. as far as time concerning the to book the appointments that also depends probably 2-3 week from the day u phone them. i hope this will help u with the question you had in your mind.

good luck

moto

Post by moto » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am

m_z wrote:hi soody,

first of all i applied from mirpur as it is the taking less time than all other vac's anyway but u have to have a passport before u can book any type of appointment because ur they passport number for the T.B certificate infact they check it there in the office and gerry's also need passport number to book an appointment. as far as time concerning the to book the appointments that also depends probably 2-3 week from the day u phone them. i hope this will help u with the question you had in your mind.

good luck
hi, any lcuk with your computer as i can not find the letter on forum. i have post a request but no one get back to me. any help,
thanks

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm

good luck
Thank you very much m_z , one more question about sponsor, is it enough to give sponsor letter from my self or shall i provide letter from my father and father-in-law too ?

thanks in advance and good luck to you too.

m_z

Post by m_z » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm

hi soody,

i think ur sponsor letter is enough because ur the main applicant and your wife is applying as ur dependent so as long as u have maintained ur bank account for last 3 months and u r working full time it shoud be ok.
i hope this answers ur question.
tc allah hafiz

m_z

Post by m_z » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm

hi moto,

man am trying my best to get u a sample letter but i think my file has got corrupted so am not able to do anything with it but iwill have a look for you on the forum and if i can find 1 i will post it here asap.

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm

i think ur sponsor letter is enough because ur the main applicant and your wife is applying as ur dependent so as long as u have maintained ur bank account for last 3 months and u r working full time it shoud be ok.
i hope this answers ur question.
tc allah hafiz
Thanks m_z ,
bhut shukria yar, please inform on this forum when you will receive your dependent visa or if any new thing happend or change.
Regards

m_z

Post by m_z » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 pm

hi soody,

yeah definately brov inshallah will keep u guy's updated and plz do dua for me as i am gonna need it big time...
if u guy's need any help regerding the application don't hesitate to ask.

tc
m_z

m_z

Post by m_z » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 pm

hi moto,

put ur photos in an envelope wen u submit them to the visa center...

m_z

Post by m_z » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

salam,

hey friends my status has changed today to passport ready for collection i am going to pick it up tomorrow inshallah do dua for me plz as i am very nerves at the moment but hopeing inshallah will come through this successful inshallah...
thanks every1 for the help and advice u have been giving on this forum and hope every one gets there visa's inshallah

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm

m_z wrote:salam,

hey friends my status has changed today to passport ready for collection i am going to pick it up tomorrow inshallah do dua for me plz as i am very nerves at the moment but hopeing inshallah will come through this successful inshallah...
thanks every1 for the help and advice u have been giving on this forum and hope every one gets there visa's inshallah
You will get your visa Insha Allah, dont worry and best of luck
our well wishes are with you.

m_z

Post by m_z » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm

thanx for your prayers & hoping the same inshallah

m_z

Post by m_z » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 pm

salam,

thank god i have got the visa finally and also thankyou to all my friends on this forum for there support.
if any1 needs any help pls don't hesitate to ask me iwill try my best to sort it out for you...

regards,

m_z

moto

Post by moto » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 am

thank god i have got the visa finally and also thankyou to all my friends on this forum for there support.
if any1 needs any help pls don't hesitate to ask me iwill try my best to sort it out for you...

regards,

m_z
hi, congratulation,
can you please tell me that at which VAC you applied and can you please tell how to put all the documents in the file i mean how to make sure that they get everything because one of my friend submitt the pictures of weddings but they did not receive it and refuse the visa that there was no proof of relationship. please any advice. one more thing please. what you have written on the form in section 7.15(main applicant’s Certificate of Sponsorship).
thanks

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm

regards,

m_z
Congratulations m_z, bhut mubarak ho yar, really feel happy for you :)

tcpip_helper

Post by tcpip_helper » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Hello m_z

kindly tell me how much amount i need to show in my bank account?
also i am doing two jobs, one full time and one part time, can i show both or just one full time job is enough?
also i m sponsoring my wife, can i use my father bank statment as well?
how long the whole process took?

thanks for your help and congrats on ur wife visa

Nabeel

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 am

regards,

m_z
Hi m_z,
salam, yar need to ask one thing, can you please tell us when did you apply to gerry and how many days actually high commission took for your visa. total time from applying till visa.
many thanks
Masood

m_z

Post by m_z » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

hi guy's,

sorry for the delay i have been very busy with things anyway first of all let me tell u i applied from mirpur vac and it took about 18 working days to get my passport back with the visa issued secondly u have to have 533 pounds in ur account for 3 consecutive months and i should not drop even a single penny if u have been living in the uk for minimum 2 years and if u have been living in the uk for less than 2 years then u should have 800+533 x each dependent but i will suggest to double check it before u apply... i hope this answers ur queries.

regards,

m_z