ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL - Test Cases Update

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

bex12

CCL - Test Cases Update

Post by bex12 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks,

Please update your Test Case Decision, Enquiries or any other info. Here.

For the Benefit of All

bex12

Post by bex12 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

CCL Test Case Update: 1

The decision from tribunal hearing test case came on 24th of June 2009. The decision has come in the favor of Home Office. The Jury has decided that CCL has never taught any PG qualification and was never allowed to hand out PG Dips. Hence, all application made for PSW on PG Dips from CCL have been cancelled.

All those people who have been given Visas earlier, their Visas stand revoked.

All those application under process stand refused and all candidates will face charges of Deception.

Note: This is what I have heard through one of my trusted confidante.

Thanks

Please comment if you have information other than this.

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

i speak with my solicitor tomorrow he told me that they are still waiting for decision which is most possible came on this week but still GOD knows better

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 pm

bex12 wrote:CCL Test Case Update: 1

The decision from tribunal hearing test case came on 24th of June 2009. The decision has come in the favor of Home Office. The Jury has decided that CCL has never taught any PG qualification and was never allowed to hand out PG Dips. Hence, all application made for PSW on PG Dips from CCL have been cancelled.

All those people who have been given Visas earlier, their Visas stand revoked.

All those application under process stand refused and all candidates will face charges of Deception.

Note: This is what I have heard through one of my trusted confidante.

Thanks

Please comment if you have information other than this.
well em not saying it is impossible but ur statement is totally crap and nothing more than 2 create a chaos and stress among CCL students ..u said trusted confidate or watsoeva but wud u like 2 explain who is that trusted guy ?
now lemme tell u where did u made a joke in ur statement ...u said its 24th of june when decision came out whereas nigel morris's article on BBC published on the same day ..now i dun understand y wud BBC say in the article that the decision of tribunal is expected next month which is july and y wont they like 2 gather readers for such a great story .
so gud try by u 2 make CCL students feel mindless but my dear better luck next time and as it is said think before you speak..next time if u have 2 write something unauthenticated then make sure u aint the only master mind in this forum ..
jeeeezzz i dunno wat the hell such kind of ppl get out of other ppl's worries ..May GOD show them the right path !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:17 pm

and as i said it cud b true but wat u said is totally unacceptable at this point !

bex12

Post by bex12 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks for your response Raja,

I did not say anywhere in my statement that it was true but I have only published what one of my trusted fella told me.

I am only trying to get to the bottom what is actually happening in the case. I am not at all interested in spreading any kind of rumours. I care for other students as well, who by unfortunate means have become victims of this fraud. I understand everyone has his/her circumstances. All should have equal rights and opportunities.

I apologize if the statement made anyone feel insecure, it was not intended so.

Thanks and please contribute with whatever information that you have regarding these cases.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 pm

bex12 wrote:Thanks for your response Raja,

I did not say anywhere in my statement that it was true but I have only published what one of my trusted fella told me.

I am only trying to get to the bottom what is actually happening in the case. I am not at all interested in spreading any kind of rumours. I care for other students as well, who by unfortunate means have become victims of this fraud. I understand everyone has his/her circumstances. All should have equal rights and opportunities.

I apologize if the statement made anyone feel insecure, it was not intended so.

Thanks and please contribute with whatever information that you have regarding these cases.
WTF ? after all this chaos if i wudnt have pin pointed where u made a silly mistake ..ppl wud definitely have got worried without any reasons ..i mean how can u trust ur so called fella without any proofs ...if he say Gordon Brown is killed will u believe him ., now i think u shud coz he said it and he's ur fella ..it is again same that GORDON BROWN can die but he's not dead yet so accept it that it is nothing more than a rumour wat u r spreading ...

do use ur brains ..if u have some blessings of GOD given 2 u then make full use of it instead of trusting blindly on ur fellas!

bex12

Post by bex12 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Dear Raja,

There is no need to get rude. I am only trying to help people out by bringing out the information. You being the information sea for this forum, should come out and correctly point out amiss.

As far as believing about the death of Gordon Brown, there cannot be a bigger source than BBC. (I hope I have used my brain this time..)

Anyway, no hard feelings for anyone and praises for you. You are doing a bloody good job.

Keep the spirits high!
CIAO

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm

[.thanks raja....some people i dont know why are so intersted in CCL case without any reason, and for bex12..if you read his previous post he has a history of spreading rumours..please all peole dont create a fuss..for god sake only pray..and even if your true true friend makes any comment from any reliale resource..donot post it..until it is true..

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Dont sperad rumours and please try to post these CCL updates in one forum only. It will be easy to find info in this way and it looks more professional. As of now the forum:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=34438

has all the latest CCL updates. So refrain from posting here and if you have trustworthy information, then only post in that forum.
Thanks.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Hav a look at the following link on BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8113558.stm

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm

ash786 wrote:Hav a look at the following link on BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8113558.stm
Just for your kind information this link is 3 weeks old ..i think u r a quite outdated person otherwise the one who continuously read CCL topics already have read this artcle ages ago and v already discussed it ...if by that u mean its a decision then instead of just reading a headline better take sum time out 2 read the whole article and u will get 2 know that Nige Morris just assumed that students could be removed and at the last line of his article , he has very clearly stated that :

"The tribunal is expected to reach a conclusion next month."

so next time make sure u dont scratch the old newspapers and better spend 50 P for fresh news !

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Woh bro chill out. I have sympathy for the genuine students and wish them gud luk. I have no sympathy for them who only got enrolled and without stuyding anything got diplomas. U need to decide which group u belong to (LOL).

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 pm

ash786 wrote:Woh bro chill out. I have sympathy for the genuine students and wish them gud luk. I have no sympathy for them who only got enrolled and without stuyding anything got diplomas. U need to decide which group u belong to (LOL).
oh well i dun need 2 decide and yeah i am not categorizing any1 as like u and many others .. v previously have seen many claiming 2 b genuine but there appeals been refused so no use 2 cry over being genuine and neither will i do so .. i give hell 2 being genuine or fake ..prove it 2 court not at this forum this is wat i believe and this is wat i wud like 2 say 2 all CCL students!

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm

My sincere sympathy to genuine students from CCL and i hop all the genuine students get the decision in their favour as sum genuine student appealed and got the visas.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 am

BREAKING NEWS:

I just called AIT today and got to know that the determination of test cases is being typed at the moment and it cud b expected in couple of weeks ..so all of u get ready to hear sumthing by the end of this month ..the decision has already been given , wat is it no buddy knows but least v can do is 2 pray hard !

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm