ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 month stamp4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akwadaa

6 month stamp4

Post by akwadaa » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi every1 just to let u guys knw that i got my 6 months stamp 4 visa 2day...the guy we met at the GNIB office 2day was very nice...we 4got to bring along the marriage cert but he ok thats fine..2day was the 3rd time in that office tryin to get the 6months stamp4...it was such a nightmare going there each time and been told different stories...for all those who havent got theirs never lose hope keep ur heads up!!!!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Well done man. I am pleased that you suceeded in obtaining it.

I have given up on it. My application has been with them nearly 5 months now. I am not bothered with those idiots anymore. I will just wait until the six months now.

I wish you every success in all subsequent dealing with them and with the rest of your application process.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

akwadaa

Post by akwadaa » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Thanks obie...im a bit relief ..thought something wasnt goin on right...yeah i think is better off given up as they have jst one month left to decide on ur case...i went through the new guidelines for granting the residence card and there i read that member states ( EU) do not have to wait till the 6months period lapse before they issue the residence card..They can only do that when they suspect somethin dodgy somewhere..

realgunner

Post by realgunner » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 am

nice job

Nkemprecious
Newly Registered

6months stamp 4

Post by Nkemprecious » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 am

im just reading this story but i do not undersatand. Are you married to EEU and waiting for yor residency or what?i just want to follow up

akwadaa

Post by akwadaa » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Nkemprecious which story u want to do a follow up on??