ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea4 refusal need URGENT help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

passenger
Newly Registered

eea4 refusal need URGENT help

Post by passenger » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 pm

hello guys,

i have been reading this forum for a long time and see there is always usefull information in here.
Today i need your those helpful advices very deeply.
My application history is:
On 20 september 2008 i made my PR application as a family member of an european citizen under eea4 form. With this application form I sent my partner's passport, her bank statements fom the date we start living together ( 2003), documents from her school where she studied for over 3 years, life insurance policy on both our names and some pay slips and one p 60 for the 2008 and 2009 tax year.

On 27 April 2009, Home Office requested further evidence that my european citizen partner has been exercising treaty in the UK.

On 11 May 2009, I sent my partner's academic certificates from her school from 2003 to end of 2007. I also sent some pay slips, a letter from her employer's accountant confirming her employment from september 2008 and still workin for the same company. I also sent some more bank statements on her name which i had received since i sent the original application form.
As you see guys i done everthing that HO asked me to do but still my application has been refused.
The letter they sent me headed " reasons for refusal " is a complete nonsense.
It was saying the evidence i submitted to show that my eea partner has been exercising treaty rights for a five yera period is insufficient to be issued with PR and academic certificates and transcripts are insufficient to suggest that my eea family member was exercising treaty rights as a student in the Uk.
Guys, Is there anyone who does understand what that this mean. Does Ho playing with us or what. what i understand from this letter is that they dont take into consideration my partners academic qualifications whgich spent years to get her education in the UK.

So guys this is my application history and I am very frustrated now and have no idea about what to do in this situation.
It looks like the case workert even did not bother to have a look at the documents i sent.
They have given me a right to appeal and i really need your comments, ideas and if possible a good solicitors name to my private e-Mail adress please. thanks to all of u from now

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

In addition to the school certificates and transcripts, did you provide any proof of your EU spouse's finances (bank statements, student grants/scholarship) to show self-support while studying from 2003 - 2007?

passenger
Newly Registered

Post by passenger » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:45 pm

yes, in addition to school certificates i have supplied bank statements for the last five years which show source of finance.

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: eea4 refusal need URGENT help

Post by keshgrover » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm

passenger wrote:hello guys,

i have been reading this forum for a long time and see there is always usefull information in here.
Today i need your those helpful advices very deeply.
My application history is:
On 20 september 2008 i made my PR application as a family member of an european citizen under eea4 form. With this application form I sent my partner's passport, her bank statements fom the date we start living together ( 2003), documents from her school where she studied for over 3 years, life insurance policy on both our names and some pay slips and one p 60 for the 2008 and 2009 tax year.

On 27 April 2009, Home Office requested further evidence that my european citizen partner has been exercising treaty in the UK.

On 11 May 2009, I sent my partner's academic certificates from her school from 2003 to end of 2007. I also sent some pay slips, a letter from her employer's accountant confirming her employment from september 2008 and still workin for the same company. I also sent some more bank statements on her name which i had received since i sent the original application form.
As you see guys i done everthing that HO asked me to do but still my application has been refused.
The letter they sent me headed " reasons for refusal " is a complete nonsense.
It was saying the evidence i submitted to show that my eea partner has been exercising treaty rights for a five yera period is insufficient to be issued with PR and academic certificates and transcripts are insufficient to suggest that my eea family member was exercising treaty rights as a student in the Uk.
Guys, Is there anyone who does understand what that this mean. Does Ho playing with us or what. what i understand from this letter is that they dont take into consideration my partners academic qualifications whgich spent years to get her education in the UK.

So guys this is my application history and I am very frustrated now and have no idea about what to do in this situation.
It looks like the case workert even did not bother to have a look at the documents i sent.
They have given me a right to appeal and i really need your comments, ideas and if possible a good solicitors name to my private e-Mail adress please. thanks to all of u from now
Have you been given right to appeal? If yes then do it immediately. PM me with full list of documents you supplied at the beginning of the application and the list of documents you supplied after. Please make sure write me the exact name of documents and the name of colleges she attended. Home Office is cracking on dodgy colleges and schools. so please give me the name of her colleges and schools as well please. I will see what I can do with my experience. Can't assure any thing but I will try.
KESH

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi
are there any gaps when your spouse was not exercisng treaty rights ?
are you claiming any benefits during this period?

You should contact an immigration lawyer who deals with EEA applications as soon as possible.

If you have evidence of 5 years of exercising treaty rights you don`t have to worry.

Good luck

angel7
Newly Registered

Post by angel7 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Hi,
I felt wether he should have applied as a paartner not family member I am not sure though.
I also need some help for me. I have a relationship with a britishcitizen for more than 3yrs now. I met him in the uk and still are here. But i am on student visa non eu member. We basicaly living together.
Can I apply visa limite leave or indefinite leave under unmarried partner catogary. basicaly can my partner apply visa for me. ( I entered Uk also with student visa
Many thanks inadvance for any good advice