ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BATLEY KHAN RM786

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

786sam
Newly Registered

BATLEY KHAN RM786

Post by 786sam » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi guys just wanted to share my good news with u.
My husband was called to come and collect his passport today and when he went he came back with a visa on it.
Today was the happiest day of my life,He got his passport back after 7 weeks 6 days.This morning he rang me at 5 o'clock and told me i couldnt believe it,just last week he phoned them and he was told it would take 4 to 6 months more.
Inshah allah he will be here next week and we will be togeter on our first eid after our wedding.
In this holy month i will be praying for all u guys to be reunited with your loved ones,just hang in their and have faith Inshah Allah u will all get good news

BATLEY KHAN I just want to thank you so much for the advice you have been giving me,Thank you

RM786, Thank you for your kind words,I hope the appeal works out for you and you be with your wife very soon,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Congratlation to you. I am very pleased for you and hoped my advice and assitance was of some use to you..

This is what is so good about this forum. You get good professional advice for free from people who have gone through the same problems.

One more satisfied forum member.

Ps Dont forget to share your experience with others now. :P

jojo786
Newly Registered

Post by jojo786 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am

hi sir can u plz tell how many days do they take for granting ilr after getting the required papers again? basically after how many days people get their passport when homeoffice has asked them to send more documentary evidence by specific date?

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 am

like WOW!...786sam!!

mashallah.....im so happy for u......congratulations

i just wish i get good news as well soon.....

by the way batley Khan....my dear sweet hubby will coming over for eid next month...and for a good whole month indeed!.....

his duration will be from 18th Sep to 18th Oct..........and my 120 working days will be over on 30 Oct........do u think i could get my visa by then and be able to fly back with my hubby?.........

im just so anxious ..........

D_W
Last edited by desperate_wife on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 am

like WOW!...786sam!!

mashallah.....im so happy for u......congratulations

i just wish i get good news as well soon.....

by the way batley Khan....my dear sweet hubby will coming over for eid next month...and for a good whole month indeed!.....

his duration will be from 18th Sep to 18th Oct..........and my 120 working days will be over on 30 Oct........do u think i could get my visa by then and be able to fly back with my hubby?.........

im just so anxious ..........

D_W

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

jojo786...

it is extremely rude to jump in to a discussion foum that does not even relate to u......

plz open another thread.....

PEACE!

D_W

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am

hi sir can u plz tell how many days do they take for granting ilr after getting the required papers again? basically after how many days people get their passport when homeoffice has asked them to send more documentary evidence by specific date?
It takes about 3 months after you have sent them the documents to give ILR.It can take a bit longer as they do extensive enquiries with different authorities.

In some cases I have known them to send passport back within a month, if everything is above board.

As you are new to this forum, I suggest what you do if you have an enquiry in the future is to post a new post specifically on the subject that you ask, so people can respond to you.

DW

Enjoy the short time you spend with your hubby... you know sometimes spending a bit of time away from your loved one creates more love in your heart for that person and makes your relationship stronger and last longer.

I wish I knew the answer to your question. I would be suprised if they havent made the decision in 120 days. If they cant do it by then , I would say they must be bloody incompetent

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 pm

thank you Batlay Khan for ur kind an generous thoughts....

:) :)

D_W

jojo786
Newly Registered

Post by jojo786 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm

well desperate wife i know what is exteremly rude or not first u should understand u cant talk to someone who is new in this forum like that ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then in normal civilized world people post into threads by looking into the subjects of the topic which is 'batley khan ' what it means is it doesnt relate to u eaither in any way and plz if u talk with someone who is new like that again god helps and give u hadait . how two faced are peole these days at one moment mashAlalh inshAllah and at very second moment being rude to someone whos asked someone for help this ios my last post on this forum i had no idea i ll come across such rude people like desperatye wife and thank u batly khan very much i really appreciate ur suggestion may god bless u

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm

bye bye! :D
desperatye wife and thank u batly khan very much i really appreciate ur suggestion may god bless u
but before u go....just wanna let u know that you spelt my name wrong :wink:

PEACE!

D_W

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Jojo, please do not be offended by DW comments, she doesnt mean what she say or how you percieved what she had said.

She is in no way rude or offensive to anyone or would like to hurt anyones feeling.She is a nice young lady who is a bit frustrated with the whole visa issuing system and being apart from her loved one, like a lot of other people on this forum.

If you get to know her a bit better she is in fact very helpful and she has a witty sense of humour which brings a bit of fun to the forum with her comments.

What she was trying to say or should have said in a more subtle way is that in order to get a good respond to your post, sometimes its better to post a new post, where people are most likely to see it and respond to it rather tahn posting it into an existing post where only a on eor two people might look at it.

My advise is that if its anything to do with an application already lodged in Pakistan, then its best to post on the "Spouse visa from Pakistan" section, where you will get advise quicker, buts if its a new inquiry then post it in a new post.

I hope you dont leave this forum over this one comment, because that will be a pity. You are more than welcome here. If you get no repsonse then pm with your inqiry and I will respond personally to you. :D

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 pm

oh dear...my appologies....

Im so sorry if i offended any one....

I always mean it when I say it PEACE!!!

D_W

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Congratulations 786sam, Best of luck!

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 am

Desperate wife, im sorry to tell you this but you come across as a very arrogant person.

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

oh shut up!

was794

Re: BATLEY KHAN RM786

Post by was794 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 am

[quote="786sam"]Hi guys just wanted to share my good news with u.
My husband was called to come and collect his passport today and when he went he came back with a visa on it.
Today was the happiest day of my life,He got his passport back after 7 weeks 6 days.This morning he rang me at 5 o'clock and told me i couldnt believe it,just last week he phoned them and he was told it would take 4 to 6 months more.
Inshah allah he will be here next week and we will be togeter on our first eid after our wedding.
In this holy month i will be praying for all u guys to be reunited with your loved ones,just hang in their and have faith Inshah Allah u will all get good news

BATLEY KHAN I just want to thank you so much for the advice you have been giving me,Thank you

RM786, Thank you for your kind words,I hope the appeal works out for you and you be with your wife very soon,[/quote]

Congratulations 786sam -
Can i ask did you apply for a spouse visa (i think you have!) ?
also when did you apply and at which centre?
Once again congratulations and all the best in your new life as a married couple hope you stay happy.

RM786

Post by RM786 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 am

HI 786sam,

Mashallah Contratulations i am very happy for you. You literelly were in the position i am now. To see a positive result from this it makes me so happy. Have a very nice Eid with your husband and take care.

Thankyou for your kind words regarding my wifes visa. seeing your success has given me new hope.

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 am

Desperare wife- seriously your attitude stinks

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

you smell of chocolate strawberry!....

D_W

RM786

Post by RM786 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

b92753,

Yes D_W can sometimes come across very rude, maybe her attitude does stink, but we dont come here to argue about each others attitude. So lets jus leave it out and forget about it yeah.

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am

RM786- You need to tell this to desperate wife. She needs to learn how to be courteous and respectfull to other users. She cant just speak to other members like crap!

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am

awwwww cry baby :cry:

D_W

RM786

Post by RM786 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 am

Well she has been upsetting to much people lately you dont have to look hard to find people upset by her. if it was just one person fair enough but alot of people. please D_W just chill out now.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:04 pm

You need to tone it down a bit DW. We all know that certain events in our life can cause us considerable stress, it nevertheless excuses our actions or reactions.

The last thing anyone wants is you getting banned, and the way you are going, i suspect it will lead to that shortly, if you don't desist from these actions.

I am sure you don't intend to deliberately offend anyone, but not everyone sees it that way.

I hope your plans go well, and that you are able to reunite with your loved one soon.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Desperate wife you cant expect anyone to feel sorry for you or show any symphaty towards you as we are in the same "waiting" boat as you. Patience is the key. Just enjoy life its not the end of the world! youve spent most of your life in pakistan, spending a few more months wont hurt!!