ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisonpal

help needed

Post by alisonpal » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm

i have recieved a email from uk laywer saying that my husbands appeal will be heard after 29th december 2009 for his spouse visa .anyone any advice should we reapply or wait for appeal which might be march 2010 . help seriously needed

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Im so sorry to hear that.

I think u should just wait....since re-applying will be too costly and also the waiting time will be almost the same....MAX 120 working days....which is 6 months..

other than that....plz make ur wise descision.

PEACE!

D_W

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm

alisonpal

If your case is of a compelling and compassionate nature, you can write an expedite request addressed to the judge.

I did this as my for my husbands visa which shouldnt have been heard until the end of the year.

The expedite request was sucessful, and was brought forward to 27th August.

Although in the end they overturned their decision at post!!!!!

if you need anything and i can help, i will!!
???REUNITED???

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 am

prettypolitical wrote:alisonpal

If your case is of a compelling and compassionate nature, you can write an expedite request addressed to the judge.

I did this as my for my husbands visa which shouldnt have been heard until the end of the year.

The expedite request was sucessful, and was brought forward to 27th August.

Although in the end they overturned their decision at post!!!!!

if you need anything and i can help, i will!!
If you could help me that would be good as i am totally confused with all this i can give my email to you if that would help and you can give me an idea what i should put in letter thanx

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Alisonpal hopes this helps!!

Your Honour,

I am pleading for you help and intervention to bring the date of our hearing forward as my personal circumstances have become of a compelling and compassionate nature.

Since I returned home to the United Kingdom, without my husband on the 13th January 2009, it has been an emotional rollercoaster and my family’s lives have ended up in turmoil.

I feel that we as a family are being deprived of being a family unit. We chose to marry each other because we love each other dearly and want to spend the rest of our lives together.

However, there is a more substantial effect on the wellbeing of my children. It is a fundamental right for children to have the care, love, moral guidance of both parents. All of my children identify (joe bloggs) as their father and are being emotionally and physiologically affected in detrimental ways.

Our daughter (cuteypie) appears to be the one who has been affected by this the most, as she has now become incontinent at night and also soiling the bed. (Cuteypie) has extremely challenging behaviour which has developed in the absence of (joe bloggs). I have taken our daughter (cuteypie)to the General Practitioner who has advised that from a medical professional point of view that this is due to her experiencing stress, being parted from her father for such a long period of time.

I can not begin to express the daily task I endure to manage my daughters behaviour, she is displaying violent outbursts towards me and most days I am at breaking point. I do not feel that anyone can fully understand that we are a family and we are not just a number, we can only function as a family unit if there are the correct components to make that happen. (cuteypie)is currently under the Primary Care Trust Nursery Nurse as referred by the GP to try and support us, however she has advised that this situation will not be rectified until the return of her father. I am concerned of the long term effects this will have on her development.

All of our children are affected by this in one way or another. Our other daughter (cutiegirl) is questioning my husband's whereabouts and has on occasions asked if he was dead, at five years old she is too young to have this sort of worry, and hearing this from such a young innocent child broke my heart. Of late (cuteygirl) has started to blame me for her father not being around, although I have tried to explain the situation it is very difficult for all of them to understand. (cuteygirl) has become verbally abusive and aggressive towards myself and other members of my family.

Our son (sweetboy) just says "Daddy" all of the time as I am sure he can not make sense of this either as he is only two years old. My husband is missing out on so many milestones of each child’s development, this is something we can never replace and nothing can ever make up for this. All the school assemblies, sports day, parents evening, watching and listen to our son talk are just passed over in a conversation, when we should be doing all of these things together.

(joe bloggs) is a very active father and takes pride in looking after his family.
My husband has been my strength , although my strength was taken away from me on the 13th January 2009, when I left my husband in (wherever) and my life has collapsed, slowly day by day.

Through this situation I have been diagnosed as having severe depression and skin problems caused through stress and anxiety. I am taking medication to help alleviate this. I am really struggling to cope on a day to day basis and I don’t want to live like this life anymore, I want my life back and I want my children to have their life back, just to see them smile again would be really nice. At the moment my home is full of pain and runs on high emotion.

If you would like any medical records either from my GP or hospital records.

I anticipate your response,

You will need to tailor this to suit your situation, I did put a little bit more in although some of the details were far too personal to post.

This is what helped me.
???REUNITED???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Very good letter and good compelling reasons to get a quick hearing date,but I dont know whether it would apply to the OP in her personal circumstances

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes Batleykhan, this letter was from my heart!

So may not help her, although if she has something that is compelling and compassionate maybe she could achieve something.

Not enirely sure what her full circumstances are, I have read that many posts cant remeber whats what!!!!
???REUNITED???

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

yes it did help me with wordings am sorry that i asked you to type personal circumstances .i have now sent the judge in uk a letter so fingers crossed as they still saying 29th december for delhi to send bundle then might be hearing feb or march .thanz a lot

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 pm

no problem, Alisonpal!!!

I know exactly what this situation feels like and boy its not good!....I wish you the best of luck and hope that they bring your hearing date forward or even overturn their original decision!!!

Let us know how you get on please!
???REUNITED???