ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hari15
Member of Standing

ILR Success

Post by hari15 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Today I got ILR in Croydon (Saturday appointment) under WP + HSMP 5 years category

Whole process is very simple and nice

In Initial checklist, the person asked for 5 years P60, I told I have just 3, But showed 5 years bank statement instead. so make sure that you have something to proove that you are here for 5 years either p60 / bank statement / letter from employer. (But atleast 1 p60 is necessary for initial validation)

the person who did Final validation is so nice. he didnt asked anything other than 3 months bank statement / salary slip, letter from employer, previous workpermits & KOL.

all process completed for me in 2 hours

All the best for rest of ILR applicants

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Congrats Hari, Enjoy the weekend now
Magsi

setmadel
Newly Registered

Post by setmadel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi Hari,
Congratulations, I have appointment for ILR ( 4WP+1 Tier1) with my wife.
can you suggest what all documents required.
You said 5Years bank statements are required, but I don't have my old bank statments but I have all 5years P60's.

Thanks,

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

setmadel wrote:Hi Hari,
You said 5Years bank statements are required, but I don't have my old bank statments but I have all 5years P60's.

Thanks,
If you have 5 years of P60 thats more than enough. Just past 3 months bank stetement is sufficient. Old bankstatements may be required only if you dont have all 5 years of P60

Documents required for you are
1. 5 years P60
2. 3 months bank statements
4. past 3 months salary slip
5. Letter from current employer (for tier-1 this is not mandatory, but have this on safer side)
6. Previous workpermnits & Tier-1 approval letter from home office
7. Letter from previous employers when you are on work permit (any kind of letter like experience letter / relieving letter)
8. Marriage certificate original
9. If you have any child, its birth certificate
10. KOL pass certificates

Thats it

above this take your house rental agreement (or) mortgage documents (or) Council tax bill for safer side

vt_76

Post by vt_76 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Hari,

Congrats for getting ILR.

Do you have any idea whether we need letter from Employer when on WP?...I came here on WP (2 yrs) + HSMP (2 yrs) + Tier-1 now, I read some where that when ILR is through WP router, you need letter from employer to state that you are still required for the company?

I am working for same company, but just wondering whether I need letter or not?

Thanks,
VT

hari15 wrote:

Thanks,
If you have 5 years of P60 thats more than enough. Just past 3 months bank stetement is sufficient. Old bankstatements may be required only if you dont have all 5 years of P60

Documents required for you are
1. 5 years P60
2. 3 months bank statements
4. past 3 months salary slip
5. Letter from current employer (for tier-1 this is not mandatory, but have this on safer side)
6. Previous workpermnits & Tier-1 approval letter from home office
7. Letter from previous employers when you are on work permit (any kind of letter like experience letter / relieving letter)
8. Marriage certificate original
9. If you have any child, its birth certificate
10. KOL pass certificates

Thats it

above this take your house rental agreement (or) mortgage documents (or) Council tax bill for safer side

hert

Post by hert » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi Hari,

Well done!!!
So, what's next step for you...
cheers

setmadel
Newly Registered

Post by setmadel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi Hari,

Thank you, sorry for not replying early. your list is perfect ( 4wp+1 Tier1) with dependant.
I got ILR from sheffield PEO yesterday.

Would like to share my experience here
Our appointment is at 12:45 , but we reached PEO by 10:30 and completed the security checks.
also reported at reception counter well before, they assigned us a token No. but we are exactly called for initial verification at 12:45 , once the initial verification(application and passports) successful, we were asked to pay the ILR fee. after this we waited till 3 PM .
Case worker called us, and asked for the following documents,

1) The First WP original document (entry clearence)
2) bank statement (did't ask for how many moths, but I gave for 6 months),
3) payslips, (did't ask for how many moths, but I gave for 6 months),
4) Emp Ref. letter
5) Life in UK pass documents

She verified the 2 months pay slips and compared with bank statement entries and she verified the employment ref.letter and the initial WP document.

After this, case worker told us , we need to make some background check's and it will take an hour or and half, if your case is succesfull will give you visa's other wise I will discuss with you. but clued us nothing to worry (with smile).

At 5:30 reception called us and returned back our passports,
We got ILR stamped on it!!!! :D

Case worker is good and she is making polite conversation. she asked us "would you like to know your scores in life in UK". we surprised , because we thought we can never know our scores.
It's all good experience, though we waited morning to 10:30 to 5:30.
Sheffield PEO is very busy. There is a big queue out side the office .

Once again thanks to all who is providing important information in this forum.

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 am

Thank you, sorry for not replying early. your list is perfect ( 4wp+1 Tier1) with dependant.
I got ILR from sheffield PEO yesterday.

Would like to share my experience here
Our appointment is at 12:45 , but we reached PEO by 10:30 and completed the security checks.
also reported at reception counter well before, they assigned us a token No. but we are exactly called for initial verification at 12:45 , once the initial verification(application and passports) successful, we were asked to pay the ILR fee. after this we waited till 3 PM .
Case worker called us, and asked for the following documents,

1) The First WP original document (entry clearence)
2) bank statement (did't ask for how many moths, but I gave for 6 months),
3) payslips, (did't ask for how many moths, but I gave for 6 months),
4) Emp Ref. letter
5) Life in UK pass documents

She verified the 2 months pay slips and compared with bank statement entries and she verified the employment ref.letter and the initial WP document.

After this, case worker told us , we need to make some background check's and it will take an hour or and half, if your case is succesfull will give you visa's other wise I will discuss with you. but clued us nothing to worry (with smile).

At 5:30 reception called us and returned back our passports,
We got ILR stamped on it!!!! :D

Case worker is good and she is making polite conversation. she asked us "would you like to know your scores in life in UK". we surprised , because we thought we can never know our scores.
It's all good experience, though we waited morning to 10:30 to 5:30.
Sheffield PEO is very busy. There is a big queue out side the office .

Once again thanks to all who is providing important information in this forum.
Hey Congrats..

Btw i have a question , as i dont have all 5 P60s, instaed i got my payslips for those P60s missing , Is it a big concern ? I got all my Bank statements since i came this country.

Thanks.
Roopscisco.

setmadel
Newly Registered

Post by setmadel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi,

If you have all payslips and supporting bank statements ,it will be fine for those missing P60's.

at least you must have latest p60 on a safer side. because some times it depends on the case worker.

Alll the best

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm

setmadel wrote:Hi,

If you have all payslips and supporting bank statements ,it will be fine for those missing P60's.

at least you must have latest p60 on a safer side. because some times it depends on the case worker.

Alll the best
Thank you Setmadel.

Cheers.
Roopscisco.

Hope2007

Post by Hope2007 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi setmadel,

you had mentioned she compared the letters & payslip & initial wp..any idean , what was she comparing ? your salary ? or tax ?

Thanks

setmadel
Newly Registered

Post by setmadel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Yes, the case worker comparing the salary on payslip with bankstament entries. and she told the same.

She checked initial WP on a seperate note.