ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do they verify

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

rao166

Do they verify

Post by rao166 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:00 am

Hello ppl,

I want to ask from those ppl who have applied HSMP that do they know that HSMP team verifies the documents supplied by the applicant. any personal experience etc.

regards
rao

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:46 am

They do. I think what they do is send copies of your document to their embassy in your country. In my own case, their embassy called my current employer and even previous employers to confirm the experience letters i submitted. I got to know because the Head of HR in my company was my Manager at a point and he told me that some people from the british embassy called to ask informations about me. Things like my current role, salary etc , mostly stuffs in my reference letter. They also ask whether i have evidence of my previous employers submitted before joining the current one.

I later called some old friends in my previous employment and they too confirmed they received enquiries about me.

The moral, keep your story straight, no undefendable claim.
Its easy to follow the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone !

nomanlodhi
Newly Registered

Re: Do they verify

Post by nomanlodhi » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:46 am

rao166 wrote:Hello ppl,

I want to ask from those ppl who have applied HSMP that do they know that HSMP team verifies the documents supplied by the applicant. any personal experience etc.

regards
rao
I dont think they do that at this stage. otherwise my employer references would not have been rejected. I think this happens at EC stage.

regards

kijaz

Post by kijaz » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:25 pm

Hi Boom05,

How much time they take to verify the documents from employers. Freind of mine recieved same reply from hsmp team that his documents are in the process of verification, but still after 8 weeks of time the process of verification is not completed. Please share how much time was taken to verify ur documents.

Friend

Boom05 wrote:They do. I think what they do is send copies of your document to their embassy in your country. In my own case, their embassy called my current employer and even previous employers to confirm the experience letters i submitted. I got to know because the Head of HR in my company was my Manager at a point and he told me that some people from the british embassy called to ask informations about me. Things like my current role, salary etc , mostly stuffs in my reference letter. They also ask whether i have evidence of my previous employers submitted before joining the current one.

I later called some old friends in my previous employment and they too confirmed they received enquiries about me.

The moral, keep your story straight, no undefendable claim.

Boom05

Post by Boom05 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:59 am

Cant remember the exact time but i got news of the approval within 4 weeks. It may depend on how fast the verification exercise can be concluded.
Its easy to follow the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone !