ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - BHC Delhi

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rinav

Spouse Visa - BHC Delhi

Post by rinav » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi

Has anyone applied for spouse visa lately at BHC?..

Just wanted to know of the timescales

Thanks

navbulls

Re: Spouse Visa - BHC Delhi

Post by navbulls » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 pm

rinav wrote:Hi

Has anyone applied for spouse visa lately at BHC?..

Just wanted to know of the timescales

Thanks
Hi,
Well normally its around 3 months... when did u apply?
Hope you have prepared your application well.

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

rinav

Post by rinav » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:48 am

Hi

We applied on Tuesday and were told it will take 4 weeks to get an answer...

and yes the application was an indepth one...our advisor in India told us to cut doen on our information however I refused to...

I have read the forums and know that BHC can decline on some stupid reason and not willing to take the risk..

I'm going to see my local MP on Tuesday to get his support in our application. I sent him an email on Tuesday and he replied on Wednesday saying he wants to see me. I hope this will help our application as ours is a complicated case.

I have read your posts...How is your application going?..

Thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:50 am

Hi! Rinav,
If you have read all my post you would understand what happened to me. Even if your application is within the immigration rules still they can refuse it. For me it is at appeal stage. Further we had so called perfect application but still have to go through all this. I am on this forum to help others so they don’t go through what we have.

Further, I don’t think your MP would be able to help at this stage as they will simply reply back saying 'It can take up to 12 weeks for processing'.

Leave it in God's hands...

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:52 am

Just to add to above there is no point ringing VFS as they know nothing, you would just be wasting your time and money...

Take Care

rinav

Post by rinav » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm

hi

thanks...i'm not chasing VFS...will just track online or my husband whos in india can chase it...

i'm going to see my MP for a supporting letter for our application...other people have submitted letters form MP's and it can help your case...

thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi,

Which constituency do you live in?

You have to send your MP a permission form so they can forward this onto the home office to get information.

You can find the format on the following link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3120

Hope this helps!

Take Care