ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document required for tier 4 student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anilmech
Newly Registered

Document required for tier 4 student visa

Post by anilmech » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am

I got admission to PHD in mech engg with full funding and i got ATAS cleance..my course will start 1st oct

On 22nd planning to submit visa...

1. I dont have IELTS score (i am planning to write it on 8th oct)..Also in my visa letter it said only bachelor and master degree.. so it is ok to submit directly visa and letter from my bachelor and master degree college saying my education was in english only....

2. My got a sponsorship from univ i.e. full tuition fees and monthly stipend of 800 pounds... as per rule i have to show tution fees + 5400 pounds for maintance....should i show any other funds as my complete fees and also stipend is enough to cover everything.

please adive me...

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:00 pm

well regarding your Q2 you dont need to show any other funding as all ur funding source should be mention in visa letter. just to be on safe side you can show 800pound that be one month expense.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Document required for tier 4 student visa

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm

anilmech wrote:I got admission to PHD in mech engg with full funding and i got ATAS cleance..my course will start 1st oct

On 22nd planning to submit visa...

1. I dont have IELTS score (i am planning to write it on 8th oct)..Also in my visa letter it said only bachelor and master degree.. so it is ok to submit directly visa and letter from my bachelor and master degree college saying my education was in english only....

2. My got a sponsorship from univ i.e. full tuition fees and monthly stipend of 800 pounds... as per rule i have to show tuition fees + 5400 pounds for maintenance....should i show any other funds as my complete fees and also stipend is enough to cover everything.

please adive me...
Hi

If your sponsorship covers all required funds £5400+fee then no need for other evidence.If not then provide other evidence as well.

Ielts is not necessary if this is not written in your visa letter.

Write documents listed in your visa letter.Simple is that

UK_Banned_Member

pranush
Newly Registered

Post by pranush » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Anil,
I have also got a full scholarship for PhD in ECE. Can you please tell from which univ. you have got the offer & whether you know about timeline for Student visa.

Regards,
Pranush

pranush
Newly Registered

Post by pranush » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 am

Hi all,
Continuing my previous query, I had received visa letter on 18th Sept. & I applied for my student visa on 21st Sept. with all the necessary documents. My visa letter shows the course start date of 18th Sept. and latest date of registration as 12th October, 2009. My problem is - it will take at least 10-15 working days of student visa and hence I would not be able to meet the latest date of registration. can anyone please suggest whether anybody have faced the similar situation earlier and whether it is possible to get the extension of registration date. I am writing mail to all the concerned university staff but till now I could not get the reply.
Regards,
Pranush